[Simple Trading System] Trendline Break (The Only System You Need)

Status
Not open for further replies.

desifxtrader

Couple of thoughts on Gold & Silver

Hello friends,

I was unable to access my PC last week since I had to make visits out of the town. Anyways, good to see +2000 points move in Gold and +800 points move in silver. After such a good move, I'm seeking opportunities to enter short positions in Gold & Silver.

However, we need to wait for the break of the up trendline and a confirmation from candlestick patterns. ... [most probably in next 24 hrs]

Gold:

Silver:

happy trading!!
:thumb:

desifxtrader

Re: EUR/USD Update Mar 26

... a change in sentiments or a deep retracement? We'll, join the bullish camp for now, until market proves us wrong.

However, keeping a close eye on Zone 1 & 2 (fib levels) for LRHP short opportunity.

happy trading
:!

Currently at 1.3484 (+100 pips move), I'd tighten my stop on this pair. EU seems to get resistance from the down trendline, lets see in next 12hrs if it's able to break or fails to do so.

Also, a short position could be initiated if it breaks the up trendline. I feel that it's safe to enter a short position in this pair with SL + 100 pips.

cheers :D

Re: Swing Calls by desifxtrader

Dear DesifxTrader

EUR resistance at 1.3550, if it breaks the level then we can see uptrend in EUR.

Risky Trader can keep at stop loss above 1.3550 and Sell EUR.

Warm Regards
Kaushal Shah
:)

scplindia

Re: Swing Calls by desifxtrader

Anybody following Doller Index, Please advise, it has been moving in a very small band for the last several days, and trend seems down.

desifxtrader

Re: Couple of thoughts on Gold & Silver

Hello friends,

I was unable to access my PC last week since I had to make visits out of the town. Anyways, good to see +2000 points move in Gold and +800 points move in silver. After such a good move, I'm seeking opportunities to enter short positions in Gold & Silver.

However, we need to wait for the break of the up trendline and a confirmation from candlestick patterns. ... [most probably in next 24 hrs]

Gold:

Silver:

No break in TL. No turning back. But a superb Longshot in last 12 trading days!!

cheers!
:clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.