So anybody is actually in profits just trading Options

Option trading status

• Total voters

praveen taneja

I think of it this way...

How many of us can create music simply by buying a instrument and a guide book on how to play that instrument. It takes long long hours of practice before you can even call your self a amateur musician.

Same rule applies while trading the market. If you can day trade successfully and generate consistent profit then you can make music with options. If you are yet to develop a sense of price action, options will empty your trading account.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Can u share ur trading plan sir . i have always made losses in the options
hey abigbull ... my trading plan is a very simple one ...i use no indicators ... i use only the nifty price and the 1d and 5d charts from yahoo finance ... i get on average 2 opportunities a month ... i am taking utmost risk because i have got a good system going for me ... the win/loss ratio is excellent and so is the average win and average loss figures ... i wouldnt be helping you i any way by giving the details of my system ... its best for you to go and find a system which suits you :)
and i started by investing and then moved to options trading .. i lost in the beginning when i didnt have a plan ... then i made a good plan and now I am just sitting and waiting for opportunities .. :)
for a start collect everyday intra-day charts and look and at .. store them (u can store them online in google docs ) ... look at big movement days to oneside ... like big updays and big downdays ... see if you can find some things which are repeated ... then figure out a way to confirm a down day or up day and try to catch the cream of the move ... dont try to get the whole move ... like if it is a down day of 80 points ... plan on catching 30-50 points ... you can carry half the trade to gain exposure the next days opening and also limit total exposure ...
hope that helps :)
i am sure it will ...
any help i can give pls feel free to ask :)
greetings from Erode !

oh ! i almost forgot the stop loss ...
set a stop loss which takes you out of the trade when there is no chance for the trade to succeed ... not any number ...
let profits run ... when unsure get out or book profits.... give room for the trade and get out only when there is no more chance for the trade to succeed and the market acts abnormal ...

goodluck ! :thumb:

If one takes a look at the intraday highs and lows of futures and options of nifty
thers is huge difference.Lets say that you are very very good at timing in intraday, then you would be amazed at the opportunities in options.Index is the best for F&O.

Hi All
With lot of Study and dry runs I have started getting feel of the market with Just Rs 5000. Now I can say with same Initial Capital of rs 5000 I made upto Rs 8000 is Just 15 days. It is best suited to get to know market Dynamics
happy trading

Sunil