• Switzerland

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Argentina

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Favourite..........Germany....:clap:
For you and all fans for Germany. First goal from the German team lead the match with 1:0 against the French team:

Ok, Germany won against France with 1:0. One thing I did not post after the first goal from Germany against France: Germany never ever has lost any game in any SWC when it was in lead with 1:0. This is just a continuation of this fact. Thank you French team. You have been great and you play very good soccer. Thank you and by by. :clap::thumb:

Next game: Brazil against Colombia.

pakatil

Ok, Germany won against France with 1:0. One thing I did not post after the first goal from Germany against France: Germany never ever has lost any game in any SWC when it was in lead with 1:0. This is just a continuation of this fact. Thank you French team. You have been great and you play very good soccer. Thank you and by by. :clap::thumb:

Next game: Brazil against Colombia.
No Need to tell........Whom I am supporting.......:clap:

Whole Brazil is shocked after this game, even it made it and won 2:1 against Colombia. The foul from Juan Zúñiga from the Colombian team on Brazils Neymar is the reason for this shock, as Neymar after that was diagnosed with a lumbar vertebra fracture. As the foul was so heavy, the FIFA now has initiated an investigation on it. For Neymar the tournament is over, as it will take him at least six weeks to recover. So in the next match, which will be against a 100% fit and strong German team, Neymar will not been seen. Also Thiago Silvas from the Brazilian team will not be seen on the turf, as his second yellow card counts for this next game.

Here the foul on Neymar

Brazils lead for the 1:0 after eight minutes through the goal from Thiago Silva

Charm offensive from Brazilian fans toward the photo shooter

Picture sources: Reuters

Colombia tu duba.....saath mein Brazil ko le k duba.....Brazil striker Neymar to miss rest of World Cup.......so sad......Muller vs Neimar fight is over....so sad....

columbus

Though it is not the best goal of the tournament ,certainly one of the best goals ,by
MUSA (nigeria) beating 4 opponents on his way.(Sorry ,no video)

Status
Not open for further replies.