Software in Excel

hi ravinder
i have aded you in my yahoo messenger list but no response. i like your softwere feature of timer at which the calls are generated. i feel the calls are generated based on ranges . even the data we get for ^nsei in the calls page no calls as i know this is for cash market only. however the datas for ^nsei for calculation exists for previous day also this i found missing. The main reason for pin pointing this is as ^nsei is the driving force for the stocks an buy call will boost up other calls in the page and wise versa.
i advice to experiment on high beta stocks which u can get it from bseindia.com and NR7 stocks, and stocks with daily volatility more than 3%.
yes volume is an confusing factor ,u can ignore . i suggest if possible an ring tone when an buy or an sell is generated.
any additional scripts cant be added , even if we add this is not going to generate any calls , pl look in to it ? more comments when i actually use it on trading.

with regards

ravi
Dear friend,

You may add script, method of adding new script is mentioned in my previous post. Will try NR7 stocks from this friday..

Thanks