Software in Excel

Hello Friends,

Please find attached New Excel Workbook. No Need to download file on daily basis and You may choose scripts of your choice easily.

Try this and give feedback.

ALL D Best!

Last edited:

murthymsr

Hello Friends,

Please find attached New Excel Workbook. No Need to download file on daily basis and You may choose scripts of your choice easily.

Try this and give feedback.

ALL D Best!
I hv just downloaded, tried after market hours (just now). Looks to be working OK, will try with live market later.

One point noted in the mean time. M&M.NS is not fetching any data, may be all other symbols with ampersand in them also, as '&' is misunderstood in the browser request. You may please look into.

Thanks & regards.

murthymsr

murthymsr

Hi Ravinder,

further,

2) When I delete some stocks, all upto column M are getting deleted, but not columns Q to X. By the way, what are columns Q & R?

3) If a column is added with time the data belongs to (yahoo code t1), it will show how live the data is. Also, it may be possible to make an intraday chart of the data with FCharts using the Excel add-in provided. Thus the excel sheet may also be used as a tool to fetch live data source for FCharts and may be also Amibroker.

4) How many max stocks can be added? Is there any limit?

Thanks in advance.

murthymsr

Hi Ravinder,

further,

2) When I delete some stocks, all upto column M are getting deleted, but not columns Q to X. By the way, what are columns Q & R?

3) If a column is added with time the data belongs to (yahoo code t1), it will show how live the data is. Also, it may be possible to make an intraday chart of the data with FCharts using the Excel add-in provided. Thus the excel sheet may also be used as a tool to fetch live data source for FCharts and may be also Amibroker.

4) How many max stocks can be added? Is there any limit?

Thanks in advance.

murthymsr
Dear Murty,

column Q to X is for calculation purpose only to generate the call. You can download revised copy from the link given here in my signatures. As far as Intraday Charts of Data are concencerned I will also work on that, truely speaking i am not that much expert in excel but try to find the way for charts also.

I am using only single web query at present in my sheet, which can easily fetch data of approx. 80-90 stocks. If we add another web query then another 80-90 number of stocks can be updated.

Also voice alert feature is pending which needs to be added in call sheet, because its difficult to watch sheet for whole day.

Thanks!

Thanks!

dear ravinder
excellent work done and ending the long awaited demand of down loading and adding scripts option in this excell sheet. by the way what u will do if there is an gap up or gap down opening?are the calls generated still okay?

what is that column strength?in the call sheet? how much time it is valid?

i hope u will check with scripts with good day trading range the current set ups.

with regards
ravi:clap:

dear ravinder
excellent work done and ending the long awaited demand of down loading and adding scripts option in this excell sheet. by the way what u will do if there is an gap up or gap down opening?are the calls generated still okay?

what is that column strength?in the call sheet? how much time it is valid?

i hope u will check with scripts with good day trading range the current set ups.

with regards
ravi:clap:
Dear Ravi,
Call generated are much better than before. Don't worry about gap up or gap down openings, Excel will generate calls only if certain criteria's are fulfilled. Strength column helps to make timely exit from call if there are chances of stop loss hit.

Here is one more link for a file, which can give you day range of nifty stocks by clicking single button, hope it will be beneficial for you to know the trading range:-

http://www.4shared.com/document/MYOk8moj/NR-7.html

Thanks!