Software in Excel

Dear Ravi,
Call generated are much better than before. Don't worry about gap up or gap down openings, Excel will generate calls only if certain criteria's are fulfilled. Strength column helps to make timely exit from call if there are chances of stop loss hit.

Here is one more link for a file, which can give you day range of nifty stocks by clicking single button, hope it will be beneficial for you to know the trading range:-

http://www.4shared.com/document/MYOk8moj/NR-7.html

Thanks!
Thanks Sir,
I am new to Stock Market, Totally row...
I am following your threads, All are quite informative and useful for new novice person like me.
I have downloaded your excel Intraday software today on 26.10.10.
Do I need to download again new copy on 27.10.10 or the same today's file will be applicable for tomorrow or day after or so on..?
If I need to download new file every day then from where I can get the new copy?
I read in your old answers to many users that you have attached new uploaded file, but I could not found it?:confused:

Sir I request please explain the column header meaning from your Excel Software ?

1) what is 50 DMA and 200 DMA given in yahoo sheet?:confused:
2) What is Raco Price? What is Strength?:confused:
3) Why call status and call end time is blank in callsheet sheet?:confused:

Hope I am not troubling you and you will understand my eagerness and fear as new member to stock ocean.

Thanks for helping us (to new members)

Bhupesh
(A learner of Stock Market)

Dear Murty,

column Q to X is for calculation purpose only to generate the call. You can download revised copy from the link given here in my signatures. As far as Intraday Charts of Data are concencerned I will also work on that, truely speaking i am not that much expert in excel but try to find the way for charts also.

I am using only single web query at present in my sheet, which can easily fetch data of approx. 80-90 stocks. If we add another web query then another 80-90 number of stocks can be updated.

Also voice alert feature is pending which needs to be added in call sheet, because its difficult to watch sheet for whole day.

Thanks!

Thanks!
SIR,
your idea is good but not the logic. i have traded 4 trades all go wrong.
pl do not experiment on us. pl discuss logis with intraday experts and make new sheet. however your effort is innovative and must be appreciated.
[email protected]