Software in Excel

biggles

Ravinder,

could this file be used for generating swing calls say for a period of 5-20 days, if the data input is EOD, and the database for bhav being specified(say on C drive on hard disk ). So effectively it could also be used offline.

it would be very helpful for those not into daytrading.

Can u give it a shot?

thanks

deadbrain

Could you please tell how can we trade watching the strength which is positive in short-sell and negative in long positions?

Hi ravinder

A far i can see the RT u r picking from yahoo. Is it possible to get the RT from the Broker Server(i.e. TAP Server) directly as it will be the Real RT Data. If yes what changes had to be made i the excel sheet.

dear ravinder
why you are not allowing spot nifty in the call sheet to reflect during market hours. itis the same which follows the eod from yahoo. as nifty spot is the driving force for the call generated ,u can very well link your calls to nifty and reduse the number of calls and stoploss hits.
hope u will lok in to it.

ravi

Hello Friends,

Please find attached sheet for monday i.e 13.09.10. Remember to follow same steps mentioned in earlier post to make sheet work for you..
Thanks Sir,
I am new to Stock Market, Totally row...
I am following your threads, All are quite informative and useful for new novice person like me.
I have downloaded your excel Intraday software today on 26.10.10.
Do I need to download again new copy on 27.10.10 or the same today's file will be applicable for tomorrow or day after or so on..?:confused:
If I need to download new file every day then from where I can get the new copy?:confused:
I read in your old answers to many users that you have attached new uploaded file, but I could not found it?:confused::(

Sir I request please explain the column header meaning from your Excel Software ?

1) what is 50 DMA and 200 DMA given in yahoo sheet?
2) What is Raco Price? What is Strength?
3) Why call status and call end time is blank in callsheet sheet?

Hope I am not troubling you and you will understand my eagerness and fear as new member to stock ocean.

Thanks for helping us (to new members)
Bhupesh
(A learner of Stock Market)

Last edited: