Software in Excel

hi
you are right. from me also he asked subcription on monthly basis. but i was knowing this when he went on sending free copies with dates fixed. people want to make money why cant they make by this softwere and want subcription of this softwere and make money if the softwere really works i cant understand.

any how switch to your own methods and forget this afl and excell from which you cant trade and make money.

with regards
ravindra

anilnegi

Raj232

Friends, You may not get excel sheet for free now. Ravinder is asking for money now. This is the reason why I was asking for the logic how sheet works as I did not want to be dependent upon it as it is basically controlled by some other person. It works in trending market only as good as any other method, so will stick to other methods.

Best of luck!!
Hi Deadbrain,

Does the software give correct signals ? I am new to this forum, but I am a software programmer and stock trader. I would like to know whether the excel file provided by Ravindraji makes profit for the trader ?

Please let me know.. my ID is mailme_im at hotmail dot com
Please attach the latest copy of the Excel file
Please put RAJ232 in subject line.

Please please please...

Thanks, Raj

rajeabc

Friends, You may not get excel sheet for free now. Ravinder is asking for money now. This is the reason why I was asking for the logic how sheet works as I did not want to be dependent upon it as it is basically controlled by some other person. It works in trending market only as goodas any other method, so will stick to other methods.

Best of luck!!
I think its work on Pivot points . Call and Sell signals are generated based on Above or Below Pivots Points.. at fixed percentage..
Don't know how much successful it could be..

Raj232

I think its work on Pivot points . Call and Sell signals are generated based on Above or Below Pivots Points.. at fixed percentage..
If it is pivot points only then it is of no use as the signal would not be constant on a volatile day. But did users find it useful in trading? Purchasing some software which is not very useful is a waste. Hence asking opinion before I get into purchasing anything. Still doing research on a good software basically for Futures/ F&O.

I have collected quite a number of pieces of files/software/indicators etc. but I would compile the same .... so basically looking for something that works/ gives good results (in Excel).

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Raj

rajeabc

If it is pivot points only then it is of no use as the signal would not be constant on a volatile day. But did users find it useful in trading? Purchasing some software which is not very useful is a waste. Hence asking opinion before I get into purchasing anything. Still doing research on a good software basically for Futures/ F&O.

I have collected quite a number of pieces of files/software/indicators etc. but I would compile the same .... so basically looking for something that works/ gives good results (in Excel).

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Raj
Raj232,

I don't have any idea whether it will work or not (in my personal opinion it will work only in trending market)
I saw code and told you the logic in software

deadbrain

In is basically volume driven sheet and accuracy is high only in trending market BUT a big failure in flat or choppy markets.

In Ravinder's words "It is based on avg. volume per minute. If volume of last 1 minute is greater than 10 times of avg volume per minute then that script can be our buy/sell call."

You need to shed Rs 1200 per month but in flat markets failure rate is quite high, so not a good buy.

rajeabc

In is basically volume driven sheet and accuracy is high only in trending market BUT a big failure in flat or choppy markets.

In Ravinder's words "It is based on avg. volume per minute. If volume of last 1 minute is greater than 10 times of avg volume per minute then that script can be our buy/sell call."

You need to shed Rs 1200 per month but in flat markets failure rate is quite high, so not a good buy.
DB , even if one wants to try then why to buy. Excel sheet it here one can modify for his/her use..
Or I am missing some thing ?