Software in Excel

sam_u6

dear rajeabc,

could be pls tell me what is price he wants for the sheet,

and my kind advice u to read ebooks based on rsi ,macd ,and volume,
it is more than inuf for intraday trading for a beginer,
and i suggest for charting software use amibroker and for data corelation
use dekondas excel to convert data from yahoo to amibroker ,,
i sure u would be great in intraday trading in 3 months ,give some time for study techinical pdf files available in net ,

ur mind is ur boss,but boss depend on body to react,keep ur boss active ,other will work automatically

deadbrain

DB , even if one wants to try then why to buy. Excel sheet it here one can modify for his/her use..
Or I am missing some thing ?
Dear Rajeabc

I tried but did not work out, (i was able to crack the password but to my VB illiteracy I could not make it work) as it works on Visual Basic Platform and is indirectly controlled by him (Ravinder). He keeps changing some macro or something so you always need to ask him for the updated one.

Then came exltrader excel sheet which again worked for a couple of weeks and now says trial is over and pay subscription fees.

Ravinder was literally jumping into all threads claiming use this sheet only, etc., etc.

I really feel sorry for these guys who try to play tricks by not telling in advance that these are trial versions even if one asks them the same. If i could find a crack, i would rather distribute that free on this board.

deadbrain

-----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

deadbrain

--------------------------------------------------------------------

deadbrain

dear rajeabc,

could be pls tell me what is price he wants for the sheet,

and my kind advice u to read ebooks based on rsi ,macd ,and volume,
it is more than inuf for intraday trading for a beginer,
and i suggest for charting software use amibroker and for data corelation
use dekondas excel to convert data from yahoo to amibroker ,,
i sure u would be great in intraday trading in 3 months ,give some time for study techinical pdf files available in net ,

ur mind is ur boss,but boss depend on body to react,keep ur boss active ,other will work automatically
Dear Sam_u6

Rajeabc is pretty good in what you mentioned. Rather, i learnt the use of Ami from him, thanx to him.

deadbrain

Repeat, pls discard

deadbrain

repeat, pls discard

Shailu

HELLO I HAD MAILED U RAVINDER JI FOR FRESH COPY OF I HAD DOWNLOADED THT EXCEEL SHEET BUT WHEN I CLICK ON CALL SHEET THAN IT ASK FRESH COPY SO KINDLY MAIL ME MY ID IS indian_smarty143@yah oo.c o m

deadbrain

hello i had mailed u ravinder ji for fresh copy of i had downloaded tht exceel sheet but when i click on call sheet than it ask fresh copy so kindly mail me my id is indian_smarty143@yah oo.c o m
Pay him rs 1200 and you will get a fresh copy