Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nkpanjiyar
Amit bhai, just to acknowledge: it was great call on Super Spinning. It was up 14.54% today. Great going and I am in too.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar
AMITBE said:
Hi NK...thanks for those words...and I'm so happy you bought in. Keep it around for long...will help the 300,000 mark in your portfolio!! :)

Cheers.
It was simply a great find Amit bhai. Super spinning (also NTPC) was one stock in my portfolio which has shown very less volatility in last few sessions of downfall. Superb call.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar

My Queries

Dear Seniors,

I am new in capital market. Actually I bought some shares in 90's & to sell them opened my dmat account. After opening dmat I sold my old shares last year & in this bullish market bought some others (some of my friends guide me).

Now I am holding follwing scripts from last six months & I need guidance from experts -

1. Sirpur paper....Avg Price 105 (it is now rising)
2. TTML.....Avg Price 31
3. Ram Info.....Avg Price 28
4. NagFert.....Avg Price 14

There are also some penny stock...which doesn't bother me due to low price.

Actually whenever I Buy a script....it falls & whenever I sell....it rises.

Regards,

Er.K.S.Kachhwaha

All Senior Members,

I put together most of the TA lessions provided by you all in a word document along with their Charts in it. This included "Teach A Man fish.." also. But it is not in proper shape (mean A...Z). So, can any one of you take a lead and arrange it (I will send you the rough document) and keep it in a common place to access, such that it will be a good guide for all of us New learners?

Thanks
Srini

Hi Amitda,

I am following the script Shyam tele. Today there was also news flash that it has got approval to run service in UK. On the daily there is a fight between the bulls and bear on alternatae day. today it has made a piercing pattern. A tick making a higher high and higher low would be +ve movement tomm.

MACD is also positive. on the daily It made a small divergence from 5th may to 10th may but then both price and macd moved sideways. On the weekly also there is a small divergence but only of two ticks( do not know if that counts as divergence).

On the daily it also has bounced back from the 15 day MA. but it could also be a bounce back as the markets also recovered.

The pattern looks like a flag formation with the white candle of 5/5/05 being the pole and from 8th may we can draw a trendline both on the top and bottom of the ticks. so a close above this should also be a +ve breakout.

Your views pls.

Rgds

Rahul

P.S Am already in just want to see how u would analyse this stock. It will help me in seeing what I missed out on. thank u

AMITBE

rahulg77 said:
Hi Amitda,

I am following the script Shyam tele. Today there was also news flash that it has got approval to run service in UK. On the daily there is a fight between the bulls and bear on alternatae day. today it has made a piercing pattern.

Your views pls.

Rgds

Rahul

P.S Am already in just want to see how u would analyse this stock. It will help me in seeing what I missed out on. thank u
Hi Rahul...before anything else, do go back to your books and define for me what a Piercing pattern is and what it looks like. Just describe it. Then have a look at the current bar on Shyam Tele daily.
We can ake this up again then.

Royale manor (526640)is pat 44...quoting at 46..results have been good....East India Hotels (EIH) has retained its stake at 1.25 percent..

ur call was that it wud really well past 44..

let see

Gaurav

AMITBE said:
Hi Rahul...before anything else, do go back to your books and define for me what a Piercing pattern is and what it looks like. Just describe it. Then have a look at the current bar on Shyam Tele daily.
We can ake this up again then.
Hi Amit,

A piercing pattern would be when the day opens below the previous day black candle and the covers more than 50% of the previous day candle. the deeper it goes the better. It marks a reversal from downtrend.

In Shyam tele there is no defined downtrend. but in steve nisson book too the first exhibit he has showed it showed sideway movement. But yes this white candle did not open lower than the previous day.

Rgds

Rahul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4