Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
EUR/USD follow up

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This pair is about to get squeezed similar to what happened to the GBP/JPY. Notice how is is approaching the apex while the consolidative activity continues. It has peaked above the cloud even though the tenken and kijun do not agree with the scenario. Nevertheless, a breakout is forthcoming. Look for the MR2 at 1.3945, which forms a perfect confluence with the bottom of the daily cloud, to contain. The nature of the impending reversal is debatable. It does have its eye on the mid 1.3500's as a minimum downside target.

Re: EUR/USD follow up

And there's the breakout that was promised.

This pair is about to get squeezed similar to what happened to the GBP/JPY. Notice how is is approaching the apex while the consolidative activity continues. It has peaked above the cloud even though the tenken and kijun do not agree with the scenario. Nevertheless, a breakout is forthcoming. Look for the MR2 at 1.3945, which forms a perfect confluence with the bottom of the daily cloud, to contain. The nature of the impending reversal is debatable. It does have its eye on the mid 1.3500's as a minimum downside target.

I did forget to mention in the previous post that we are now looking for a correction back to the TL break at 1.3823, and then watch for a return to the UP.
That last leg will probably be it, as we head south for awhile.
Hi mr paul I am glad everything is working on well, I was more focused on the pair breaking below the trendline! Mr paul I need some classical help on the trend lines and their correction!

Forexworld, we can use the example of today's performance on the EUR/USD. Anytime there is a break of a TL, it will be a stronger than usual candle. Once the TL is broken, it will continue on its journey for awhile. What will happen is to see a corrective move back to the break of the TL, which in the case of the EUR/USD is 1.3823. That is minimum expectancy. The maximum is a close above the TL. From that point, the market will reverse back into the trend.
The reason I am saying that reversal back into the trend will be the final leg of this UP is because of what I see on the daily with respect to the daily cloud.

BTW, I was taking some cursory notes of the charts. The way it look now (subject to slight change) a close at 1.3895 will make 1.3823 next week's WS1. Closing around that level is the ideal setup for next week. The WR1 would be 1.3968. So, the journey would take us to the WS1>WR1, then due south.

Hi mr paul I am glad everything is working on well, I was more focused on the pair breaking below the trendline! Mr paul I need some classical help on the trend lines and their correction!

You may have wondered how I knew the top would be broken and not the bottom. The 4-hour had the fresh cloud under it and the SD channel extreme as support.
There is not much R on the daily with still some strong momentum. Simply put, the break of the top was forthcoming.

USD/INR weeklies--102311

USD/INR 51.68 50.92 50.46 49.55 49.10 -48.32

I don't know how long this will last, but I was able to bring up the USD/INR on my demo account, so I was able to do the weeklies. Some of the data is kind of fuzzy, but the pair appears ready for and explosive drop.

I don't have it, but I do know the CHF/INR absolutely went ballistic this week.
I did a crosscheck, and it went from about 54.62 to 56.68. That is huge for that pair.

You may have wondered how I knew the top would be broken and not the bottom. The 4-hour had the fresh cloud under it and the SD channel extreme as support.
There is not much R on the daily with still some strong momentum. Simply put, the break of the top was forthcoming.
Yes I had been wondering how come you are so sure that the upper trend line will break where the daily bottom cloud was acting as resistance and a daily strong R seen at 1.3935 , I was hoping for it to break the bottom ! -lol all thanks to you mr paul or I would have shorted it if I didn't read your posts :)

Forexworld, we can use the example of today's performance on the EUR/USD. Anytime there is a break of a TL, it will be a stronger than usual candle. Once the TL is broken, it will continue on its journey for awhile. What will happen is to see a corrective move back to the break of the TL, which in the case of the EUR/USD is 1.3823. That is minimum expectancy. The maximum is a close above the TL. From that point, the market will reverse back into the trend.
The reason I am saying that reversal back into the trend will be the final leg of this UP is because of what I see on the daily with respect to the daily cloud.

BTW, I was taking some cursory notes of the charts. The way it look now (subject to slight change) a close at 1.3895 will make 1.3823 next week's WS1. Closing around that level is the ideal setup for next week. The WR1 would be 1.3968. So, the journey would take us to the WS1>WR1, then due south.
Thank you Mr Paul, Tell me something how does it feel like playing charts? is it like taking a candy from a baby?-lol I use the same analysis as you do but why is it hard for me why I coudn't say that it will break above ? Other people using ichimoku wait for some breakouts or Tk crossover to signal them for entry but you are an exception person, hats off dealing everything in advance and off for a trip- lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2