Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black--4-hour
blue-daily
red--weekly
magenta--monthly

Those are my colors for the respective TF's.
By looking at the way the black was drawn on the 4-hour gives it proper perspective. The move north to end last week ended the activity for the TL.

JMO, but for me it is fun to watch the TL interaction between TF's. I think it is candle artwork at its best.

Another nice thing about TL's is that it is a drawing tool.
I tend to look ahead, and I think what would happen is the only think we had left was candles, and we could never access indicators. First, I don't want to think what life would be without ichimoku. But just in case that days comes, I could specialize in 2 or 3 markets, do a print screen of all of them, then use "paint" to draw my TL's and S&R's. I would still be able to trade, but not quite as effectively.

I might post some naked charts with just TL's and my S&R's later in the week just to show what I am talking about.

The tenken is beginning to cross over the kijun on top of the cloud, which is another bullish sign. That is coming in a little more detail in my Weekly Forecast that I'm in the middle of right now.

BTW, I'm hussling. I have an engagement tonight, and my wife wants to go shopping in a short while.

Mr paul Thanks, trend lines are so confusing if it is required to draw them on each time frame! btw the black trend line will be -re drawn? that will depend on how far the markets goes north before right? as well as on the h4 currently it looks like the Tk has diverged sitting on the top of the cloud! it more looks like a crossover !

Paul Sir,
I recently read that you can not analyze Nifty anymore because your GCI Demo Account got locked..... and you have got accustomed to your S/R's.... Okay, let's see if we can find a solution.....

Do you have access to any other Charting Software like MetaStock or Amibroker or any other software in which you can feed the data in the form of text files...

Adityasara, thanks for your concern. I should let you and all other viewers of the thread know it is my ongoing desire to be able to forecast Nifty, because it is the main market of choice in this forum.
The problem with being able to do an actual analysis on the market in accordance with my methodology is that I need to have my MT4 platform.

When it comes to data in text form that is convertible to a spreadsheet, I am able to use it, and be able to post my S&R's for it. This is how I am able to post for Sensex. I am able to do the same for USD/INR from the actual charts, but the data on the charts is really sketchy, to say the least. From that chart I can only give a conceptual view as opposed to the more accurate view that accompanies my Weekly Forecast, or the updates I do throughout the week.

In summary, if you know of any MT4 chart that will plot Nifty, then I am in business, and I will carry on with my analysis concerning it.
If you have text data that can be transferred to a spreadsheet, then I can supply at least the S&R's.

Paul Sir,
I recently read that you can not analyze Nifty anymore because your GCI Demo Account got locked..... and you have got accustomed to your S/R's.... Okay, let's see if we can find a solution.....

Do you have access to any other Charting Software like MetaStock or Amibroker or any other software in which you can feed the data in the form of text files...

hills_5000

Haven't seen the USD INR postings here . Would be very interested in your analysis of them.

regards

Adityasara, thanks for your concern. I should let you and all other viewers of the thread know it is my ongoing desire to be able to forecast Nifty, because it is the main market of choice in this forum.
The problem with being able to do an actual analysis on the market in accordance with my methodology is that I need to have my MT4 platform.

When it comes to data in text form that is convertible to a spreadsheet, I am able to use it, and be able to post my S&R's for it. This is how I am able to post for Sensex. I am able to do the same for USD/INR from the actual charts, but the data on the charts is really sketchy, to say the least. From that chart I can only give a conceptual view as opposed to the more accurate view that accompanies my Weekly Forecast, or the updates I do throughout the week.

In summary, if you know of any MT4 chart that will plot Nifty, then I am in business, and I will carry on with my analysis concerning it.
If you have text data that can be transferred to a spreadsheet, then I can supply at least the S&R's.

Hills, in post #1650, I was able to give only a cursory idea as the data I have on that chart is fuzzy.

These charts are tough because much of the candles look scrambled. I'm certain price action did not move in accordance with what I see in front of me.

Haven't seen the USD INR postings here . Would be very interested in your analysis of them.

regards

hills_5000

I basic doubt , if i use Heiken Ashi candles instead of the regular ones , does the Ichimoku results get affected? I don't think they should but best to ask.

Hills, in post #1650, I was able to give only a cursory idea as the data I have on that chart is fuzzy.

These charts are tough because much of the candles look scrambled. I'm certain price action did not move in accordance with what I see in front of me.

Hills, you're right. It is just personal preference.

The deciding factor for me came when I printed 2 charts; one with H-A candlesticks, and the other with the plain candlesticks.
LOL, I'm sure you can tell by my posts where my personal bias is.

I basic doubt , if i use Heiken Ashi candles instead of the regular ones , does the Ichimoku results get affected? I don't think they should but best to ask.

hills_5000

Re: USD/INR weeklies--102311

xplosive drop... kewl...that means nifty is headed up !! since nifty and the USD INR have an inverse co relation. BTW i did trade is from 50.15 levels to 50.33 levels... then got out cos i saw negative divergence on charts after which it just fell to 50.09 levels ... did not trade the downside though....

so how does one see it on a demo a/c , i mwan which one... plus ur using Ichi there too?

USD/INR 51.68 50.92 50.46 49.55 49.10 -48.32

I don't know how long this will last, but I was able to bring up the USD/INR on my demo account, so I was able to do the weeklies. Some of the data is kind of fuzzy, but the pair appears ready for and explosive drop.

I don't have it, but I do know the CHF/INR absolutely went ballistic this week.
I did a crosscheck, and it went from about 54.62 to 56.68. That is huge for that pair.

Hills, the demo account is what I use to make all my trading decisions off of, because it plots my indicators because of the time factor on the candles. My demo is the one with the green and black candles, and my live is the blue and red candles. I have other lives accounts, but they are all used for different purposes. I also have other demo accounts. The two mentioned are my main ones.
I wish my chart data plotted better of the USD/INR .I would have been able to get you a much better idea. The potential is there to be very explosive in the near future.

I can't comment at all on nifty...for the obvious reasons, rrrgh.

With regards to your other question, everything is plotted exactly the same on a demo and a live account. It all works the same.
LOL, one slight difference. One has demo money in it. The other has my real money in it.

xplosive drop... kewl...that means nifty is headed up !! since nifty and the USD INR have an inverse co relation. BTW i did trade is from 50.15 levels to 50.33 levels... then got out cos i saw negative divergence on charts after which it just fell to 50.09 levels ... did not trade the downside though....

so how does one see it on a demo a/c , i mwan which one... plus ur using Ichi there too?

hills_5000

Yes I do knw that demo and real a/c are no diff.... except the real money involved.

I actually wanted to know specifically abt the USD INR and why u say what u do...and from whr i could see the same thing ( as in wht setting / broker in forex)....

Hills, the demo account is what I use to make all my trading decisions off of, because it plots my indicators because of the time factor on the candles. My demo is the one with the green and black candles, and my live is the blue and red candles. I have other lives accounts, but they are all used for different purposes. I also have other demo accounts. The two mentioned are my main ones.
I wish my chart data plotted better of the USD/INR .I would have been able to get you a much better idea. The potential is there to be very explosive in the near future.

I can't comment at all on nifty...for the obvious reasons, rrrgh.

With regards to your other question, everything is plotted exactly the same on a demo and a live account. It all works the same.
LOL, one slight difference. One has demo money in it. The other has my real money in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2