Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekly Forecast--102311

EUR/USD: The WR2 at 1.4037 is containment this week, and it may not be hit. The pair is preparing for a reversal, but the longer it takes the lesser the impact it will have. The bottom of the daily cloud is 1.3946, top is 1.4020. The yearly trend cycle is finished at 1.3973. That is not necessarily an R, but it is a level that should make the antennas go up to signal a reversal is close.

USD/JPY: Fridays candle looks huge, but in the light of recent pricing activity, it is not really that big a move. We did get another (what appears to be) strong bounce off the bottom of the daily cloud, and the pair is scheduled to head north to start the week. Nevertheless, a tight eastward motion is still on the radar until something significant happens to this pair. Unless 77.32 is taken out convincingly, it will probably be more of the same this week. The pair is in a wide range southerly channel on the weekly and monthly and that would be further confirmed at the circa 77.32 level.

GBP/USD: This pair has some strong similarities to the EUR/USD. The WR2 at 1.6137 is containment saving for any spike up to 1.6165, which is the years trends cycle completion mark. The bottom of the thin daily cloud is 1.6056 and the top is 1.6160. It is favored to see the pair do some correction to start the week. The WS1 at 1.5852 is ideal containment to the south. If that contains, then the trip north should be completed this week.

USD/CHF: This pair is headed south. Unlike its cousins, cable and fiber, it has a ways to go in its trend. A correction will begin the week that will take the pair to the WR1 at .8898, and possibly the WR2 at .8974. The WR2 is a cluster event, and is sure to contain. As it heads south, the weekly tenken at .8512 is well in view and even the kijun at .8190. Considering the WS3 is .8544, it is assumed, and rightly so, that neither of those marks will be hit this week.

EUR/CHF: It appears to me the reversal is underway for this pair. That being the case, then the top of the daily cloud is an easy target at 1.1847 is an easy target. The weekly tenken at 1.1735 should also be hit, but not this week, of course. WE might see a correction back to the 4-hout kijun at 1.2337 and the WR1 at 1.2329. That is a strong R zone, and if this is the beginning of the DOWN, then that level contains.

AUD/USD: The daily cloud is only 74 pips wide at 1.04271.0501, so that area should contain for a MT reversal. A check of the S&R levels shows the WR1 and WR2 at 1.0448 and 1.0520, respectively. It will be that area that will contain this weeks price action.

USD/CAD: This pair should revisit the sub-parity region again this week. After all, WS1 is 1.0000. It could dip further to the WS2 at .9938. The bottom of the 4-hour cloud is 1.0162, so that should be containment. MT, watch for a strong reaction at .9887. That is the top of the daily cloud.

NZD/USD: This pair is looking very volatile for this week and over coming weeks. The weekly kijun is .8152. That could contain, or we could also see a violent push all the way to .8295. Regardless of how the week unfolds, circa .7900 appears to be containment for quite awhile.

EUR/GBP: This pair is bracing itself for another shot at .9000 over the MT. For this week, the daily kijun at .8662, and maybe the WS2 at .8635 should contain. There are mixed indication for this pair, so things look consolidative over the next few weeks

EUR/JPY: We have had a daily TL break to the downside for this pair, but what makes it look deceitful is that it broke it going sideways, so it may not be the real deal. If we do get the move south, then the daily kijun at 104.19 should be containment. The WS2 is 104.38, so if we get to that circa, then that zone will contain. Ultimately, this should be a build up towards the weekly kijun TL combo at 111.27. That should be MT containment for what should present another fall that will take us under 100.00.

GBP/JPY: This pair is stuck in a triangle on the 4-hour with boundaries of 120.71 and 121.98. It is favorable to see a break to the upside, and for the pair to continue north to 124.63, possibly higher over the MT. This week, look for the WR2 at 123.02 to be hit.

Last edited:
Re: USD/INR weeklies--102311

Pardon me, Hills. I misunderstood you.

It appears to be a feeder problem which is why the data so looks so messed up.

Yes I do knw that demo and real a/c are no diff.... except the real money involved.

I actually wanted to know specifically abt the USD INR and why u say what u do...and from whr i could see the same thing ( as in wht setting / broker in forex)....

how are u mr paul,i was just reading threads at this forum and i noted,u are also active at thread at present and just though ,we have no talk since long,so to say u hello.as u know i never traded in Forex.these days i am learning the basics of Forex,may some time need your help

Paul Sir,
I guess I have found a solution to this problem.....

I was playing around with MT4 and found that you can even import text files containing the data into it.... So, yes..... our problem should be solved.... We would import the data of Google Finance.... Please follow this Step-by-Step guide for the benefit of all of us :)

Before performing any of these.... Save yourself from some hassle..... Download the data of Nifty for last few day's from here and jump to Step 7..... If everything works fine, you can be sure that this works for you and setup the software as explained in Steps 1 to 6........ :)

1. Download this software.... It's Data Downloader from volumedigger....

2. Extract the file to the location of your choice on your Hard Drive...

3. You would find a file named "Google Intraday.txt" in the folder.... This is used to tell the software which Symbols you want to download from Google Finance....

You may remove the existing symbols and add:

Code:
.nsei,nse
tatamotors,nse
tatasteel,nse
reliance,nse
sbin,nse
Save and close the file...

I hope you understood the structure.... The 1st part before comma is the Symbol you want to download and the 2nd part after comma is the name of the Exchange.... Similarly, you may add or remove any number of Symbols you wish....

4. Now open "Data Downloader.exe" which is there in the same folder.... Click on "Settings" Menu >> "Select Data Path" >> Now select the folder for "Google Intraday".... The software would drop all the Downloaded files over here....

5. Take a deep breath... You performed a lot of action just for us..... All these was just a one time stuff.... You won't need to perform it ever again....

6. Click on "Download" Menu >> "Intraday Data" >> "Google" >> Select the number of days data you wish to download.... The file would contain the data of 1-min Interval.......

Our data is downloaded... Now MT4 related stuff.... We need to import these files....

7. Go to Tools >> History Center >> Navigate to the security you wish to update.... For Nifty.... Navigate to "NSE_Nifty" and Double-Click it >> Then select "1 Minute" >> and hit "Import" Button in the bottom right of the window.....

8. I guess you would be able to import it yourself....

Yepieeee...... Analysis of Indian Stocks and Indices would be back on this Thread.....

Let me know if you face any issues..... :):):):)

Last edited:

VJAY

Dear aditya,
Nice ...and great work...this Realy help a lot guys here ...and sure now here we get paul's accurate predictions on our market...:)

Thanks for your timely help and research in this regard......

Thank-you, Ashwani. You know the rules here at "Some of my forecasts". Kick your shoes off, enjoy yourself, and I'll be waiting for the questions.
LOL, I'm even waiting for a disagreement or 2 if you have any of them.

Seriously, though, if it is the technicals you are inquiring about, then a chart works the same way. I still look forward to taking in all the questions you have to fire my way.

how are u mr paul,i was just reading threads at this forum and i noted,u are also active at thread at present and just though ,we have no talk since long,so to say u hello.as u know i never traded in Forex.these days i am learning the basics of Forex,may some time need your help

Adityasara, I'm up to step 3 (LOL, that's progress for me when it comes to this stuff.). I got a note pad after clicking on Google intraday, and this is the text that I got:
.nsei,nse
.ixic,indexnasdaq
.dji,indexdjx
.inx,indexsp
.ftas,indexftse
.fchi,indexeuro
.hsi,indexhangseng
.n225,indexnikkei
.aord,indexasx
.twii,tpe
000001,sha
.aex,indexeuro
.nz50,nze
.gdaxi,indexdb
india15p,indexdjx
.bsesn,indexbom
500209,bom
tls,asx
goog,nasdaq
ibm,nyse
601398,sha
infosystch,nse
ved,lon

What do I do from here?
BTW, Let me echo what VJAY said, Thank-you for your help along these lines and willingness to help.

Paul Sir,
I guess I have found a solution to this problem.....

I was playing around with MT4 and found that you can even import text files containing the data into it.... So, yes..... our problem should be solved.... We would import the data of Google Finance.... Please follow this Step-by-Step guide for the benefit of all of us :)

Before performing any of these.... Save yourself from some hassle..... Download the data of Nifty for last few day's from here and jump to Step 7..... If everything works fine, you can be sure that this works for you and setup the software as explained in Steps 1 to 6........ :)

1. Download this software.... It's Data Downloader from volumedigger....

2. Extract the file to the location of your choice on your Hard Drive...

3. You would find a file named "Google Intraday.txt" in the folder.... This is used to tell the software which Symbols you want to download from Google Finance....

You may remove the existing symbols and add:

Code:
.nsei,nse
tatamotors,nse
tatasteel,nse
reliance,nse
sbin,nse
Save and close the file...

I hope you understood the structure.... The 1st part before comma is the Symbol you want to download and the 2nd part after comma is the name of the Exchange.... Similarly, you may add or remove any number of Symbols you wish....

4. Now open "Data Downloader.exe" which is there in the same folder.... Click on "Settings" Menu >> "Select Data Path" >> Now select the folder for "Google Intraday".... The software would drop all the Downloaded files over here....

5. Take a deep breath... You performed a lot of action just for us..... All these was just a one time stuff.... You won't need to perform it ever again....

6. Click on "Download" Menu >> "Intraday Data" >> "Google" >> Select the number of days data you wish to download.... The file would contain the data of 1-min Interval.......

Our data is downloaded... Now MT4 related stuff.... We need to import these files....

7. Go to Tools >> History Center >> Navigate to the security you wish to update.... For Nifty.... Navigate to "NSE_Nifty" and Double-Click it >> Then select "1 Minute" >> and hit "Import" Button in the bottom right of the window.....

8. I guess you would be able to import it yourself....

Yepieeee...... Analysis of Indian Stocks and Indices would be back on this Thread.....

Let me know if you face any issues..... :):):):)

Paul Sir..... first of all try importing the data which I had provided..... For your convenience here is the link again.... It contains 1min data of Nifty from Google Finance.....

If this works for you, then we can be sure about it.....

----------

Regarding what to do in step 3..... You can delete everything which is there in that text file (Google Intraday.txt) and replace it with:

Code:
.nsei,nse
tatamotors,nse
tatasteel,nse
reliance,nse
sbin,nse
It tells the software (Data Downloader) which symbols to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2