Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, I did notice the data is each minute. Is there a way we can get every 4-hours<>.? I know how to export it to my spreadsheet, and then at least right now I could do the S&R's.
Yes.... this also creates the problem... I just saw this... We have to find out a different solution.....

Would come back with a solution for sure....

paul,
USDINR -its movement is totally controlled by reserve bank of india,FED of india.
indian rupee is not fully convertible unlike the other base currencies in the forex pairs you usually discuss. hence IMO, USDINR will not have the equilibrium that is necessary for the ichimoku and hence one maynot be able to forecast this pair like the others with any iota of success.
just my view/opinion
Hills, in post #1650, I was able to give only a cursory idea as the data I have on that chart is fuzzy.

These charts are tough because much of the candles look scrambled. I'm certain price action did not move in accordance with what I see in front of me.

paul,
if getting the 4 hour data or data for anyother tf is an issue ,i can help by mailing you the data from my gci platform in excel as csv file or text file every weekend.please inform if i can be of any help
BTW, I did notice the data is each minute. Is there a way we can get every 4-hours<>.? I know how to export it to my spreadsheet, and then at least right now I could do the S&R's.

hills_5000

Re: USD/INR weeklies--102311

Paul...thanks..managed to loacte the USD/INR too. Now a question. This pair is traded between 0900-1700 ( GMT+ 05:30) only , Monday thru Fri . So whilst seeing the bigger picture on H4 and daily/weekly , should one trade it on a smaller time frame (for intra day )?

Next . A doji on daily. Negative divergence on RSI. So downside as per my reading are 49.64 , 49.55 , 49.46 (Kijun support , is that correct?) , 49.37 , 49.09 ( komu on 4H), 48.76 ( 38.2% fib retracement , can we use that here ?) . 48.16. That seems correct ?

thanks

USD/INR 51.68 50.92 50.46 49.55 49.10 -48.32

I don't know how long this will last, but I was able to bring up the USD/INR on my demo account, so I was able to do the weeklies. Some of the data is kind of fuzzy, but the pair appears ready for and explosive drop.

I don't have it, but I do know the CHF/INR absolutely went ballistic this week.
I did a crosscheck, and it went from about 54.62 to 56.68. That is huge for that pair.

Wow so much of you are interested in these Indian markets nifty, usd/inr, reliance, infosys, !
why not in international pairs ? btw talking aobut these markets do you trade them on mt4 ? so does any indian bank demat account offers trading these in mt4 type platforms ?

Last edited:
Nifty weeklies--102311

Nifty NSE 5213.64 5146.23 5105.61 5024.58 4984.15 -4916.36

Someone sent me the data for this market and 3 others.

Reliance, Tata Steel, and SBI are also coming up.
I know this market is most important to most of you. I will do the others but now it is time to try and download this little project Adityassara gave me to work on.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I did a print screen of where I left off. Now, I'm kind of lost how to ldownload this to my MT4

Paul Sir,
I guess I have found a solution to this problem.....

I was playing around with MT4 and found that you can even import text files containing the data into it.... So, yes..... our problem should be solved.... We would import the data of Google Finance.... Please follow this Step-by-Step guide for the benefit of all of us :)

Before performing any of these.... Save yourself from some hassle..... Download the data of Nifty for last few day's from here and jump to Step 7..... If everything works fine, you can be sure that this works for you and setup the software as explained in Steps 1 to 6........ :)

1. Download this software.... It's Data Downloader from volumedigger....

2. Extract the file to the location of your choice on your Hard Drive...

3. You would find a file named "Google Intraday.txt" in the folder.... This is used to tell the software which Symbols you want to download from Google Finance....

You may remove the existing symbols and add:

Code:
.nsei,nse
tatamotors,nse
tatasteel,nse
reliance,nse
sbin,nse
Save and close the file...

I hope you understood the structure.... The 1st part before comma is the Symbol you want to download and the 2nd part after comma is the name of the Exchange.... Similarly, you may add or remove any number of Symbols you wish....

4. Now open "Data Downloader.exe" which is there in the same folder.... Click on "Settings" Menu >> "Select Data Path" >> Now select the folder for "Google Intraday".... The software would drop all the Downloaded files over here....

5. Take a deep breath... You performed a lot of action just for us..... All these was just a one time stuff.... You won't need to perform it ever again....

6. Click on "Download" Menu >> "Intraday Data" >> "Google" >> Select the number of days data you wish to download.... The file would contain the data of 1-min Interval.......

Our data is downloaded... Now MT4 related stuff.... We need to import these files....

7. Go to Tools >> History Center >> Navigate to the security you wish to update.... For Nifty.... Navigate to "NSE_Nifty" and Double-Click it >> Then select "1 Minute" >> and hit "Import" Button in the bottom right of the window.....

8. I guess you would be able to import it yourself....

Yepieeee...... Analysis of Indian Stocks and Indices would be back on this Thread.....

Let me know if you face any issues..... :):):):)

TTG, I'm getting lost in all the e-mails I've been getting. I don't want to give away your real name for privacy purposes, but I believe you were the one to send me the 4-hour data. Between the time of this post and the opening of the market, I should be bale to get the other weeklies posted.

With regards to your opinion, and let's be clear, I totally respect it, my answer to that would be try going long on this pair, then come back 6 months from now and let me know how it is doing. Even though my data is limited, that is how confident this pair is in for a huge drop.

I also think a lot of that kind of fundamental information creates biases where traders cannot make the proper educated trading decisions that are needed
I'll give one of my examples: Back in May 2007, I had been foretelling of a great plunge that was about to take place for the USD/CHF. That was when it was trading around 1.1700. Along come the fundamental biases. Someone e-mailed me and told me I did not know what I was talking about. The SNB was going to continue weakening its currency and that it was headed to 1.3200. I told him I didn't pay attention to that info too much and that I only read my charts, and they say we are headed to 1.0943 and could be 1.0320. Either one of those would have been huge drops from that point. As it turned out the drop ended up at .7066.

The USD/INR is at SD extremes, even though there is still room to move up to 52.60 within that standard deviation cycle. A feeder problem is preventing the candles from showing correctly, and the cloud is a mess. I could give a better idea if the rest of the components were accurate. I do see enough room for a drop to 47.09. That's not saying it couldn't drop much lower.

With regards to equilibrium, even the weather (of which no one could possibly control) moves within a cyclical ebb and flow. This is why temperatures are predictable using my S&R's along with applying other techniques to it. If that is the case with weather, then I guarantee you that is the case with the INR, or nay other financial market.

paul,
USDINR -its movement is totally controlled by reserve bank of india,FED of india.
indian rupee is not fully convertible unlike the other base currencies in the forex pairs you usually discuss. hence IMO, USDINR will not have the equilibrium that is necessary for the ichimoku and hence one maynot be able to forecast this pair like the others with any iota of success.
just my view/opinion

Re: USD/INR weeklies--102311

Hills, I posted a response to TTG before I read your post.
A drop to the daily cloud or the weekly kijun is feasible. The first major support area will be your 48.16 figure. Watch the velocity. That is going to be the biggest tale of the future direction. after 48.16.
At this point, my bias is 48.16 is broken easily, MT-LT.

Paul...thanks..managed to loacte the USD/INR too. Now a question. This pair is traded between 0900-1700 ( GMT+ 05:30) only , Monday thru Fri . So whilst seeing the bigger picture on H4 and daily/weekly , should one trade it on a smaller time frame (for intra day )?

Next . A doji on daily. Negative divergence on RSI. So downside as per my reading are 49.64 , 49.55 , 49.46 (Kijun support , is that correct?) , 49.37 , 49.09 ( komu on 4H), 48.76 ( 38.2% fib retracement , can we use that here ?) . 48.16. That seems correct ?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2