Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr paul the peak was 1.3953 which was near the yearly trend cycle according to your WF and also your bottom of the weekly cloud! from there it went all the way south! moreover looks like a reversal
Hello Sir how are you? Sir,the break of the trend line and corrections to it adds up to the idea that the bullish move is almost completed and the Span B is mAximus!The peak which you are talking about is a Super Resistance level on the daily time frame, Sir, all these areas and a move towards the Span A at 1.4042 -A cloud resistance was the most I was expecting it as for a reversal! Sir the peak was 1.3950 it adds up with the span -B bottom cloud, this could be re-visited or lower! Sir all the sideways move with the stochastic divergence will make the pair target for 1.3577, this is the D-kinjun(blue line)! there are a lot of support level on the smaller time frame which will make a small correction to the north as well as 1.3687 is a strong support will make up a short term buy

Last edited:
Hello Sir how are you? Sir,the break of the trend line and corrections to it adds up to the idea that the bullish move is almost completed and the Span B is mAximus!The peak which you are talking about is a Super Resistance level on the daily time frame, Sir, all these areas and a move towards the Span A at 1.4042 -A cloud resistance was the most I was expecting it as for a reversal! Sir the peak was 1.3950 it adds up with the span -B bottom cloud, this could be re-visited or lower! Sir all the sideways move with the stochastic divergence will make the pair target for 1.3577, this is the D-kinjun(blue line)! there are a lot of support level on the smaller time frame which will make a small correction to the north as well as 1.3687 is a strong support will make up a short term buy

The analysis is very impressive.
Just want to add a point. In case the 1.4042 (number changing with cloud) is taken out and breaks the UP TL back again. It can move up. This is like a contingency plan (Change your trade) when things do not work as planned.

Regards
Raj

Paul Sir....

We still have the problem.... Since the data which would be downloaded is 1min and MT4 would just show 1min charts..... It is not intelligent enough to use the same data for producing the charts of 5min, 1Hour, 4Hour, etc.....

Anyways.... we still have a workaround.... as TTG suggested to send the data on a regular basis to you.... This should work well... However, here is a catch too..... I am not sure but maybe all the Trendlines and Markings that you put up on the chart would get lost.....

Let's give it a shot... I have uploaded the data of Nifty over here... Please download this and follow the instructions as below....

1. Now, go to the History folder of GCI on your Hard Drive..... It should be located in "C:\Program Files\GCI MT4\history\GCI-Demo"...

2. Here, you would find *.hst files..... There should be files relating to NSE_Nifty.... Backup these files relating to NSE_Nifty in some other folder....

3. Extract the contents of the rar file which you have downloaded and put them in this folder...

4. Start MT4 and notice if all the Trendlines and Markings are still present or not....

5. If everything is fine.... you may delete the files which you had just backed up...

Let's see if this works or not.... :)

The analysis is very impressive.
Just want to add a point. In case the 1.4042 (number changing with cloud) is taken out and breaks the UP TL back again. It can move up. This is like a contingency plan (Change your trade) when things do not work as planned.

Regards
Raj
Hello sir , My name is saif .You are right but it is not going to happen in this week A break through is unlikely but "if" remains the key word we can expect a lot of things, 1.4032 also the WK is super strong vertical adding up a hot Resistance as well! Sir,The weekly would not agree in that case,firstly sir it is inside the cloud and look at the 3 previous weekly bar,struggling at the tenken-sen the way it is forming it would give you an indication that it needs to move at least to 1.35 to continue north movement , also the weekly bar didn't break the Span-a went inside the clouds the daily chart would agree for that! sir if you look at the Mt chart it is sitting at the Span -B and the cloud is so super thin that a break above looks legit! Sir but again it is regarding the monthly !

Last edited:
Hello sir , My name is saif .You are right but it is not going to happen in this week A break through is unlikely but "if" remains the key word we can expect a lot of things, 1.4032 also the WK is super strong vertical adding up a hot Resistance as well! Sir,The weekly would not agree in that case,firstly sir it is inside the cloud and look at the 3 previous weekly bar,struggling at the tenken-sen the way it is forming it would give you an indication that it needs to move at least to 1.35 to continue north movement , also the weekly bar didn't break the Span-a went inside the clouds the daily chart would agree for that! sir if you look at the Mt chart it is sitting at the Span -B and the cloud is so super thin that a break above looks legit! Sir but again it is regarding the monthly !
Hi Saif,

Great deal of conviction and I appreciate it. Agree with you on your perspective. I am used to add a criteria of IF when I plan my trades.

Please do not call me sir. Call me Raj.

Regards
Raj

Na sir I am 17 seriously :p it is always a respect I give to everyone calling sir :)
Ok Gr8. Some people feels good when u call them by name, like me. I am sure that you want me to feel good. I will leave it to you now.

Your analysis is very good. I am new to Ichimoku. I am analysing AUDUSD chart, please tell me If there is anything wrong or have missed out.

H4- Uptrend, trend intact, Small correction in progress. Looking to 1.031 before moving further up.
D1 - Uptrend, Steep up, hovering around the cloud B 1.0375. Look likes there will be a pullback to the middle of the cloud. Cud hit tenken sen (1.02707) but likely to change next day.
W1 - Uptrend, Outside the cloud. Looks like it will touch cloud B 1.031 before can move up.
M1 - Not considering.

Regards
Raj

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Good point!. The only thing is it is still lacking the momentum for the carry-through. Maybe it is because 1.3973 has not been hit yet. It could also mean it is headed higher to 1.4020 before it decides to reverse. The signal that the reversal has begun is a break under the tenken / TL combo. At this point, I'm not convinced that consolidative activity is not going to continue.

You are right with your suppositon. It is getting ready to reverse.

Mr paul the peak was 1.3953 which was near the yearly trend cycle according to your WF and also your bottom of the weekly cloud! from there it went all the way south! moreover looks like a reversal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2