Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Gr8. Some people feels good when u call them by name, like me. I am sure that you want me to feel good. I will leave it to you now.

Your analysis is very good. I am new to Ichimoku. I am analysing AUDUSD chart, please tell me If there is anything wrong or have missed out.

H4- Uptrend, trend intact, Small correction in progress. Looking to 1.031 before moving further up.
D1 - Uptrend, Steep up, hovering around the cloud B 1.0375. Look likes there will be a pullback to the middle of the cloud. Cud hit tenken sen (1.02707) but likely to change next day.
W1 - Uptrend, Outside the cloud. Looks like it will touch cloud B 1.031 before can move up.
M1 - Not considering.

Regards
Raj
OK Raj sir I will call you by name :)))))) I am no one to tell anyone that if they are wrong infact I am also 3 months in progress :)

as far as I know about audusd on the h4 there was a bullish crossover 1.031 you noted very well is the tenken-sen,however sir according to me the daily is possibly looking for a reversal ! sir, 1.0447 - 1.05 is the span B and A, the cloud is very thin so possibly there should be a correction after these levels are hit and the correction or a reversal might be around the WK- 1.0243 before the north movement continues

Saif, I read your post after I replied to Forexworld.
While doing your disappearing act, I can tell you have been doing your homework.
Excellent analysis! The only part I remotely disagree with you on is the TL. Your was drawn wrong, as it has not been broken yet, even though within the next couple of days could be within the realm of reason that it might.

Let me review the personality of a proper TL break:
1. Stronger than usual candle will break the TL.
2. A corrective move will ensue back to the point of the break.
3. Then it will move in the direction of the new trend.

Whenever you see a non-convincing candle break the TL, you know something is wrong.

Hello Sir how are you? Sir,the break of the trend line and corrections to it adds up to the idea that the bullish move is almost completed and the Span B is mAximus!The peak which you are talking about is a Super Resistance level on the daily time frame, Sir, all these areas and a move towards the Span A at 1.4042 -A cloud resistance was the most I was expecting it as for a reversal! Sir the peak was 1.3950 it adds up with the span -B bottom cloud, this could be re-visited or lower! Sir all the sideways move with the stochastic divergence will make the pair target for 1.3577, this is the D-kinjun(blue line)! there are a lot of support level on the smaller time frame which will make a small correction to the north as well as 1.3687 is a strong support will make up a short term buy

On this initial hit, that probably won't be an issue, even tough what you said is correct.
It probably won't be an issue because of the previous OB condition of the stochs, and to a greater importance the bearishness of the cloud, and the fact the cloud is fresh.

The analysis is very impressive.
Just want to add a point. In case the 1.4042 (number changing with cloud) is taken out and breaks the UP TL back again. It can move up. This is like a contingency plan (Change your trade) when things do not work as planned.

Regards
Raj

Saif, I read your post after I replied to Forexworld.
While doing your disappearing act, I can tell you have been doing your homework.
Excellent analysis! The only part I remotely disagree with you on is the TL. Your was drawn wrong, as it has not been broken yet, even though within the next couple of days could be within the realm of reason that it might.

Let me review the personality of a proper TL break
:
1. Stronger than usual candle will break the TL.
2. A corrective move will ensue back to the point of the break.
3. Then it will move in the direction of the new trend.

Whenever you see a non-convincing candle break the TL, you know something is wrong.

Hello sir and thank you for your reply sir, sir here is the chart, the previous one was the old trend line that already had a correction back to it! Sir I didn't disappear anywhere I was always reading all the posts and was doing my homework! thank you very much sir for the 3 points I already have it in mind because you yourself have taught me this before,Sir everything about ichimoku I have been mostly learning from your threat and I finally learnt it and exp it live for 2 months :))))))))) Sir I was also using the S and R formula but that based on only 1 of the ways to trade them on bounce ! Sir I need help on money management pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Saif, the only difference between this TL and the other one is this one is drawn correctly. You overlapped the 1st swing low ,but this one hits it perfectly.

BTW, this is a good point with regards to TL's. I've said it so it so many times, but there are properties and movements specific to the TL that if they don't happen ,then check to see what is wrong. The original TL that Saif drew was wrong, and it gave the impression of a TL break. This one is drawn correctly, and the TL still contains. It contains as long as there is a close above it.

Okay, money management! That is something more personal, because it also entails individual trading styles, risk tolerance, size of stops, etc. Because of all those facts, I'll need you to shoot me an e-mail.

Hello sir and thank you for your reply sir, sir here is the chart, the previous one was the old trend line that already had a correction back to it! Sir I didn't disappear anywhere I was always reading all the posts and was doing my homework! thank you very much sir for the 3 points I already have it in mind because you yourself have taught me this before,Sir everything about ichimoku I have been mostly learning from your threat and I finally learnt it and exp it live for 2 months :))))))))) Sir I was also using the S and R formula but that based on only 1 of the ways to trade them on bounce ! Sir I need help on money management pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Saif, the only difference between this TL and the other one is this one is drawn correctly. You overlapped the 1st swing low ,but this one hits it perfectly.

BTW, this is a good point with regards to TL's. I've said it so it so many times, but there are properties and movements specific to the TL that if they don't happen ,then check to see what is wrong. The original TL that Saif drew was wrong, and it gave the impression of a TL break. This one is drawn correctly, and the TL still contains. It contains as long as there is a close above it.

Okay, money management! That is something more personal, because it also entails individual trading styles, risk tolerance, size of stops, etc. Because of all those facts, I'll need you to shoot me an e-mail.

Thank you very very much sir :) I will shoot you an email :))))))))))

Gbp/usd

As per my Weekly Forecast, the WR2 at 1.6137 is containment. Also, watch for the WR1 at 1.6040 to be a strong reaction point. More and more, this correction is looking like it could go deep.
Just in case it makes it back to the 1.5400's, then watch for an even stronger return to the uptrend from there. This pair has very strong momentum on the weekly that will eventually blow out the top of the cloud.

Silver

As per request:

This market is getting ready for an intraday sideways, consolidative bounce that will take it. The WR1 at 32.03 should contain, then yield a reversal that will take it to the 4-hour TK combo at 31.10. Overall, this market is headed higher. Strong R will be seen at the weekly tenken at 34.67, and then the kijun at 37.05. It could be that area this market will negotiate a return to the DOWN.

MT, things look helter skelter. The weekly wants to go north forever, and the monthly is still not satisfied it has gone far enough south. The daily is saying if the weekly has its way, then its ready to blow out south.

The analysis is very impressive.
Just want to add a point. In case the 1.4042 (number changing with cloud) is taken out and breaks the UP TL back again. It can move up. This is like a contingency plan (Change your trade) when things do not work as planned.

Regards
Raj
Hi saiftau, those are some pretty good analysis, ohh boy you 17 ? I doubt that! these kind of stuff and analysis are unbelievable for some your age! I have heard of no one in the market who starts no less than 25 years in age! you may be the first teenager I know doing these kind of stuff - lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2