Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as using Loopholes is concerned... I don't know of any.....

What I can say is people are afraid of taking prior permission from RBI.... FEMA states that we need to give a Declaration to RBI within stipulated time..... As soon as retail people like us hear it, we run away from RBI as far as we can....

How may people have black money in India :)
Adi Bhai people with black money in India would not want to trade in forex , I will suurely go to the rbi office tommorow see what can be done

Adi Bhai people with black money in India would not want to trade in forex , I will suurely go to the rbi office tommorow see what can be done
Actually just going to the Office of RBI won't solve the purpose.... You need to meet someone who has the authority over there.... and I doubt if you can find one who has some integrity and knowledge about all this.... It's advisable to consult a practicing CA or a CFA

Adi bhai Please explain the imp regarding forex related to LRS here is what I found -

What are the prohibited items under the Scheme?

Ans. The remittance facility under the Scheme is not available for the following:

i) Remittance for any purpose specifically prohibited under Schedule-I (like purchase of lottery tickets/sweep stakes, proscribed magazines, etc.) or any item restricted under Schedule II of Foreign Exchange Management (Current Account Transactions) Rules, 2000;

ii) Remittance from India for margins or margin calls to overseas exchanges / overseas counterparty;

iii) Remittances for purchase of FCCBs issued by Indian companies in the overseas secondary market;

iv) Remittance for trading in foreign exchange abroad;

v) Remittance by a resident individual for setting up a company abroad;

vi) Remittances directly or indirectly to Bhutan, Nepal, Mauritius and Pakistan;

vii) Remittances directly or indirectly to countries identified by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) as non co-operative countries and territories, from time to time; and

viii) Remittances directly or indirectly to those individuals and entities identified as posing significant risk of committing acts of terrorism as advised separately by the Reserve Bank to the banks.

Now Point number 2 and 4 ! is that if you fund from India you are in trouble this is LRS Bhai right?
Yes... 2 & 4 are to be given importance.... and 6 & 7 if you manage to find a broker over there :)

Actually just going to the Office of RBI won't solve the purpose.... You need to meet someone who has the authority over there.... and I doubt if you can find one who has some integrity and knowledge about all this.... It's advisable to consult a practicing CA or a CFA
Bhai I think that I have small equity so after 3-4 years when I make 10 million $(haha) capital then I would consult someone btw till then you would be a qualified CA bhai :)

Tomorrow all the followers of this thread would come over here and curse us for all the junk we have created over here..... It must be an absolute SPAM for them and me a SPAMMER

Bhai I think that I have small equity so after 3-4 years when I make 10 million $(haha) capital then I would consult someone btw till then you would be a qualified CA bhai :)
must be.... I have my exams due in May 2012.... and you would get the service free free free......

It was nice talking to you.... Catch you later.... Sweet Dreams.... and make lots of pips.....

To Paul Sir and all the followers of this Thread,

Sorry on behalf of me and Saif for creating a lot of Spam and sharing our personal thoughts and chatting in between on a thread like this..... If you wish you may skip the posts from 1982 onwards till 2059.... :)

You might have drawn that line on the daily, but it is a 4-hour.
The corrective process looks complex. because provided that 4-hour and the daily TL's are legitimate, then we have a problem, which makes it complex.
The correction is taking on one of 2 forms. Either a strong spike through 1.0521 to hit 1.0556, and then a strong reversal back in the trend, or we get a move back to circa 1.0521, and then move northeast towards 1.0556. Either way, this could take awhile for this whole thing to unfold.
Be aware! When we get to 1.0556, that area will produce a sharp drop.
Sir if the 4 hour and daily trend line are legitimate sir Meaning in a confluence sir then why is it said to be complex sir because It is the same so if it reaches that area correction for both is completed and we get a reversal to the down? SIR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2