Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Aud/chf

Saif, that is an excellent idea!
There is a slight problem. That break does not look like it is going to be the typical TL break. If that is the case, then watch price action when it corrects, because it could just as easily break the TL and head back north.
The best option, and hopefully it will play out, is for the top of the weekly cloud to be hit, then you get a splashdown and get drowned in pips.
SIR aud/chf I also asked here sir that If by chance the weekly chart SPAN- A is not hit then how would i know where would I have to short Sir or sooner or later is it bound to hit?

Wow! 7 pages! Oh my goodness! You guys are fired! LOL
Don't worry about it. I've talked to Saif in his thread about personal stuff. At Nifty 50 Trends, they are just famous for going off in a tangent. It happens at times.
For the benefit of the silent readers, I guess it is now back to business.

To Paul Sir and all the followers of this Thread,

Sorry on behalf of me and Saif for creating a lot of Spam and sharing our personal thoughts and chatting in between on a thread like this..... If you wish you may skip the posts from 1982 onwards till 2059.... :)

Because of your exact concerns on the weight of the cloud on top of the candles. The candles are going to have to pass through that cloud before it completes the correction. This correction might take awhile to complete. Indicators are also getting mixed which means volatility and/or tight consolidation lies ahead. Before we see another strong move like we saw on Monday and Tuesday, the correction will need to be completed.

Sir if the 4 hour and daily trend line are legitimate sir Meaning in a confluence sir then why is it said to be complex sir because It is the same so if it reaches that area correction for both is completed and we get a reversal to the down? SIR?

Re: Aud/chf

After the correction of the break of the TL would be one time. Not hitting that weekly cloud is almost like stopping in mid air.
I am considering that pair, but only after it hits the top of the cloud.

SIR aud/chf I also asked here sir that If by chance the weekly chart SPAN- A is not hit then how would i know where would I have to short Sir or sooner or later is it bound to hit?

Here comes JahDave

This post is going to seem oblivious to most, but save it or do whatever.

A very good friend of mine is coming to Traderji, of whom is highly proficient in the Elliot Wave analysis. This man is top-notch. He has already made it in trading, and he is coming here to simply share with others. His screen name is JahDave, and he will have a thread open for his Elliot Wave analysis. Get ready with the Red Carpet! The man is excellent!
It just gives us another excellent thread here at Traderji to look forward to.

LOL, he is also bringing his dog with him, as the dog comes with his avatar.

VJAY

Re: Here comes JahDave

This post is going to seem oblivious to most, but save it or do whatever.

A very good friend of mine is coming to Traderji, of whom is highly proficient in the Elliot Wave analysis. This man is top-notch. He has already made it in trading, and he is coming here to simply share with others. His screen name is JahDave, and he will have a thread open for his Elliot Wave analysis. Get ready with the Red Carpet! The man is excellent!
It just gives us another excellent thread here at Traderji to look forward to.

LOL, he is also bringing his dog with him, as the dog comes with his avatar.
Thanks paul...so we getting one more genious in our forum :)...:clapping:

Eur/usd

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

We talked a little about the nature of this correction. I mentioned how it is going to be complex in nature. Wednesday'[s price action makes it evident why it is complex.
A basic rule of a TL break and the subsequent correction is for the correction to take more of a direct route back to the TL, bounce off the TL, then begin its journey back in the trend.
Here we see the effort put forth, and then it retreats before it completes. At this point, I drew the sharp lime lines so they will stand out for the presentation. As long as that dip holds up, then we have an effective 1-2-3 formation: 1. The dip; 2. The peak made after the dip; 3. Wherever the recent dip will be made as long as it does not go lower than 1.
The arrow is drawn up to show where price action is headed. We would have a cluster event to show where price action is headed. We have the 4-hour kijun, the point of the TL break, and the equidistant from the recent dip to the recent peak, to the projection.
The alternative is that the dip gets taken out, and we head much lower. If that happens, then next week we have a very strong move north. Either way it goes, it produces many wonderful pips for the trader.
Also, do not forget we are headed to 1.3422, eventually, to correct that TL break.
Here's the preferred scenario, then I'll give the alternate:
As you can see, we corrected back to the daily TL, and now we should head north. The minimum destination up north is 1.3951. After that is hit then that correction will be fulfilled, and then we head to the TL break correction below at 1.3422. After that, we head back north for a stronger move.

The alternate:
The current TL gets broken, because it says, I had it with that trend", and it would definitely be a very short uptrend. Afterward we just head straight to 1.3422. Afterward, we had back to still correct the move up top at 1.3951, and then we head for an even stronger move south.

Regardless how it unfolds, the area price action is currently at is key.

Re: Here comes JahDave

VJAY, this guy is outstanding. Another true quality about him is he is unassuming and humble about his accomplishments.
LOL, he finds out I gave him all these props, and he is going to let me know about it.
There are 2 things I really like about this. He's a really good friend of mine, and I know everyone here is going to like him, and he is going to add another outstanding thread to Traderji.

Thanks paul...so we getting one more genious in our forum :)...:clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2