Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

If I am may add here Paul....

Since you re using Stochs... look for hidden divergence ... means LH on price but HH on stochs ...that wll be your confirmation that the downtrend is re commencing..after the pull back to the KS...

Oh my goodness!! A thing of beauty!

The first thing I'm going to assume is that the daily tenken and 4-hour kijun are about the same value. Add to that the up move really lacks momentum, and so the 4-hour kijun should be strong enough to contain the drive north. If anything the level it recently leveled (No pun intended that time.) at should contain price action on this leg.
What we do see happening is the potential for the candle to drift deeper from that daily cloud, which would mean an eventual move back to the cloud is due. In the absence of all other information, watch for a reaction at the next level of dots on the daily. That could mark the area that will be as far as it can go from the cloud. The first strong indication there will be of a genuine uptrend will be the break of the top of the 4-hour cloud.

Rangarajan, many people avoid it because either it is not their indicator of choice or it seems too complicated.
I use the entirety of my methodology for trading, therefore, it becomes even more defined my entries and exits. My SL for my entry on the AUD/CHF is just 13 pips on the other side of the MR1.

There are many stereotypes involved with intraday trading. You can be just as profitable trading intraday or scalping as you can position trading. I've heard people say that you will only loose intraday trading, and it is not true. If those people were losers trading intraday, then they can speak for themselves and not everyone else (How's that for getting to the point?)

That's right! 4xpipcounter is not suppose to make bold statements like that without backing himself up, so coming next I have a chart for an intraday trader's delight.

Dear 4xpip,

Pl tell me when one trades with ichimoku,the losses r much higher if the trade goes against u as the s/l is far away & vice versa on profit & that is the reason many people avoid it esp for intraday.

LOL, T4J. You'll be an ichimoku pro when we are done. Go back and read and take notes of my previous 12 insertions of the ichi series. We are only about half way done.

First, it is clear we are in a downtrend. That is because I just showed the charts to my 9-year old grandson, and he said, "Yep, Grandpa. I think it is heading down!"
An optimist might be looking for signs in the recent move north that the trend has changed. The first warning I get is from the 4-hour that we are not in the uptrend, but this is a minor correction only. Look at the stochastics in the downtrend. Look at it since the trend reversed. It's virtually back at the same level as the beginning of the recent DOWN, but it hardly created a glitch on the screen. So, we conclude there is still momentum and the fact the stochs are close to being OB again, so we look for a containment level. In any strong trend, the kijun suffices. When you look at the past and see where it recently leveled, that is strong containment in case we get a spike through the current level.
If the candle was buried further under the daily, then we could be looking at a different view, regardless of what the momentum indicates on the 4-hour.

I am still lacking knowledge on ichimoku:), so if you can explain with some indicators & price on chart it will be really helpful.

image host

Okay, here it is. A live intraday call using exclusively ichimoku. The tenken is bearing down hard on this hourly. By the time NY is finished, the kijun is also going to take a strong dip, and by the beginning of London, it will be bidding the cloud good riddance.
Having said all that, and with the recent break of the cloud, look for the highest bottom as seen in the future at .8503 to contain for a strong bear day on Wednesday. That .9503 level is only 15 pips from the current level.

Keep in mind, the view on this hourly chart was still taking into account the views as per what we already analyzed concerning the 4-hour, daily, and weekly.

Last edited:

hills_5000

LH= lower high , HH = higher high...

In a downtrend hidden divergence is indicated by LH on price and HH on stochs/ RSI ....

In an uptrend .. HL on price and lower low ( LL) on oscillators...

This way one knows whether to square off / re enter .. obviously not a stand alone thingie like any other method.. :)

Yeah, yeah. I feel like deleting the post for even asking the question.
You guys have got to be scared now. You got to be thinking, "This guy thinks he knows something about ichimoku and he doesn't even know what HH and LH stand for?"

Nevertheless, I agree with on the hidden divergence.

LH= lower high , HH = higher high...

In a downtrend hidden divergence is indicated by LH on price and HH on stochs/ RSI ....

In an uptrend .. HL on price and lower low ( LL) on oscillators...

This way one knows whether to square off / re enter .. obviously not a stand alone thingie like any other method.. :)

hills_5000

0.8503 ????

image host

okay, here it is. A live intraday call using exclusively ichimoku. The tenken is bearing down hard on this hourly. By the time ny is finished, the kijun is also going to take a strong dip, and by the beginning of london, it will be bidding the cloud good riddance.
Having said all that, and with the recent break of the cloud, look for the highest bottom as seen in the future at .8503 to contain for a strong bear day on wednesday. That .8503 level is only 15 pips from the current level.

Keep in mind, the view on this hourly chart was still taking into account the views as per what we already analyzed concerning the 4-hour, daily, and weekly.

LOL, T4J. You'll be an ichimoku pro when we are done. Go back and read and take notes of my previous 12 insertions of the ichi series. We are only about half way done.

First, it is clear we are in a downtrend. That is because I just showed the charts to my 9-year old grandson, and he said, "Yep, Grandpa. I think it is heading down!"An optimist might be looking for signs in the recent move north that the trend has changed. The first warning I get is from the 4-hour that we are not in the uptrend, but this is a minor correction only. Look at the stochastics in the downtrend. Look at it since the trend reversed. It's virtually back at the same level as the beginning of the recent DOWN, but it hardly created a glitch on the screen. So, we conclude there is still momentum and the fact the stochs are close to being OB again, so we look for a containment level. In any strong trend, the kijun suffices. When you look at the past and see where it recently leveled, that is strong containment in case we get a spike through the current level.
If the candle was buried further under the daily, then we could be looking at a different view, regardless of what the momentum indicates on the 4-hour.
:lol:

hmm, i was not knowing ichimoku is so easy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2