Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that I have not forgotten about the series on the ichimoku. It is busy around here. I do have the complete compendium of the posts in my word doc and will post it when I am completely finished with the series.

There is a lot to the ichimoku and even the sub-series on the kumo, so I want it all to come together in a reasonably intelligent way.

LivetoTrade

Re: Aud/chf--010112

My goodness! If I had dentures, they would have fallen out of my mouth. My MR1 is .9659, and that is where price is camped at as of this writing. This pair is bent on taking OB conditions to the extreme. It is not stuck in a sharp channel daily updraft, which could take the pair to the WR3 at .9719. Look for a reaction at that point.
MT, watch for this pair to have a magnificent drop. By mid-February or sooner, gravity will give out. (Save this statement.) The YS1 at .8582 is on the radar.
Aud/Chf above your WR3, touched .9752 today.

sanjosedesi

Hi Paul,
I am not sure if you have US equity markets, and if you do, that will probably help validate one theory I have.
The point is that in US, there are many leveraged ETFs available. For example, INDL is expected to give 3X performance of Nifty on a daily basis. If I could time it using charts, I can make much more returns. However, the 3X is not always exact ... because of the way they manage their FUTUREs vs Cash positions, and sometimes it even goes in the opposite direction. I wonder if it is possible to look at their charts and expect the same results as you would from a regular equity market, or would you see something different.
I do not have US charts, and if you can review once and comment, that will be appreciated.

Taurus1

The point is that in US, there are many leveraged ETFs available. For example, INDL is expected to give 3X performance of Nifty on a daily basis..
The most popular ones are FAS and FAZ, average daily range is 5%, biggest move in a single day is 30%. :D
Transaction charges are very high so best entry is via options. :p :D

aditya14

Hey iam starting out new in USD/INR been a long time options/stock trader(3yrs to be precise)

Anyways i opened my account and am getting 0.008% brokerage (.004 buy .004 sell).So how much would that translate into when we talk in USD/INR terms for me to break even.Also how much margin it takes to write one call/put of USD/INR???

SJD, to the best of my knowledge, I don't have INDL. If I did, I would be happy to look at the market and give you my view concerning it. As you know, I only view a market as a separate entity, and not in lieu of what other markets are doing.
You may have read my post at Nifty50 Trends. Someone was talking about how the DIJA and Nifty move in the same direction (paraphrasing). Simply put, as of this writing the DIJA is 4.8% of the way from the all-time high to the all-time low, and Nifty is currently at 47.2%. I see no resemblance in those numbers, which is why I do not subscribe to those theories.

BTW, I'm not saying your scenario is a theory. I'm just describing my position on it. But, like I said, if you know where I can get a chart of INDL, and can post my methodology on it, then I'll give you my views concerning it.

Hi Paul,
I am not sure if you have US equity markets, and if you do, that will probably help validate one theory I have.
The point is that in US, there are many leveraged ETFs available. For example, INDL is expected to give 3X performance of Nifty on a daily basis. If I could time it using charts, I can make much more returns. However, the 3X is not always exact ... because of the way they manage their FUTUREs vs Cash positions, and sometimes it even goes in the opposite direction. I wonder if it is possible to look at their charts and expect the same results as you would from a regular equity market, or would you see something different.
I do not have US charts, and if you can review once and comment, that will be appreciated.

Gbp/usd

I mentioned in my Weekly Forecast to watch for 1.5658 to contain. After that, there would have been a sharp reversal. The peak up to this point is 1.5669. WE have not had the sharp reversal. There is now a possibility the pair could climb higher, particularly if 1.5567 contains. If that is the case, then we should see the WR2 at 1.5712 hit before the week is finished, and a possible visit to the MR2 at 1.5759. If the latter scenario happens, then price action could revert with some strong teeth back to the trip south.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2