Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikrit

I think if Vikrit would pop in here, he would disagree. The tail is not long enough.
yeah for me it(nose) is not enough long to enter just based on pinbar formation. we can enter if we wanna aggressive entry with tight sl (23% up from low of pinbar) OR if decision include some other parameters.

@LTT, it is not called inverted pinbar, in both ways it is pinbar as i know.

good ones pointing out on your chart-

Last edited:
T4J, I'm getting ready to leave for the day, and your markets are going to take me some time to review. I'm hoping by circa 5:30am IST I'll get to it.

Hello 4xpip,

Can you let me know ichimoku analysis on this?
And if possible mark all technical terms on chart itself to understand me better.

1. Adani Power

2. Rcom

Re: Eur/aud

I've been talking about this breakaway move, It did tip the scale to the south a little from the WF. Nevertheless, watch for strong reaction at the next level, the WR1 at 1.2507.

image hosting gif
Sir I am quite surprised now I was just asking my self how do you know breakout are coming when there are no more supports on the hourly daily or monthly Then I remembered you told me about The S and R calculation ! wow I wish if you could teach me sir to tell breakouts like that !

Re: Dija

This forecast also reminded me I need to update the miscellaneous S&R's. They might have to wait until circa 11:30 Sunday night IST.

12265 remains key support before we get a move further north towards 12619That area will be a decision point. A huge correction of the market should be forthcoming by mid-Feb. The 12619 level will yield containment before the correction begins or a huge breakaway further north. For now, it is total conjecture which way it will go.

BTW, we had a nice trip. WE had dinner at a Chinese restaurant that served sushi. It was an all-you-can eat. I had sooo much sushi, then I added some prime rib, and lots of other good food to it. This restaurant is a new one, and it is beautiful. It was a wonderful experience!
Request to review on djia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2