Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rcom

Wow! I like the looks of this!

This is really cut-n-dry. The newly formed UP TL aligns beautifully with the top of the cloud, which is a nice confluence to contain any correction. That move would even be ideal, This will give the TK even more of a chance to catch up.
The horizontal lines that I drew are aligned with recent cloud peaks, and they are circa (not exact) levels to watch for a reaction.

Another thing to keep an eye on is the chinkou. Notice the lowest point it can dip to is the point of the top of a level cloud and a level kijun. That adds some more ichimoku confluence to the top of the cloud containing.

T4J, could you please let me know how I did on these. I would really appreciate it. You can do your own Weekly Review for me--lol.

image upload

Re: Adani Power

Considering I use my complete methodology for forecasting, and multiple TF's, I feel I'm at a bit of a handicap. I'm also going to assume this is the daily chart.

There was a very strong move on the reversal (Why is this sounding so familiar of late?), but I'm not convinced it is ready to continue until at least a mild correction happens.
The RSI is showing we are going to get a reversal or another strong breakaway.
The reason I favor a correction, which would be shorter term, is that the tenken and kijun are still buried under a bearish cloud. The cloud has hit the top, which would signal a reversal.
A correction back to the point of the TL break is favorable, and should be contained by the new UP TL. By the time, the TK combo should be agreeing and could be used to push the market over the cloud and keep it in the UP for many days to come.

image hosting
Thanks.

Yes it is daily chart.

Re: Rcom

This is really cut-n-dry. The newly formed UP TL aligns beautifully with the top of the cloud, which is a nice confluence to contain any correction. That move would even be ideal, This will give the TK even more of a chance to catch up.
The horizontal lines that I drew are aligned with recent cloud peaks, and they are circa (not exact) levels to watch for a reaction.

Another thing to keep an eye on is the chinkou. Notice the lowest point it can dip to is the point of the top of a level cloud and a level kijun. That adds some more ichimoku confluence to the top of the cloud containing.

T4J, could you please let me know how I did on these. I would really appreciate it. You can do your own Weekly Review for me--lol.

image upload
Before i tell how you did these (i still need to learn ichimoku :), so waiting for your training material), can you indicate technical terms on chart?

* chikonu
* TK
* tenken
* kjun

LivetoTrade

Eur/Nzd has had a spectacular pull-back in the last 12 to 15 hours.

Doesn't it seem like another downward move now?

T4J comments below:

Before i tell how you did these (i still need to learn ichimoku :), so waiting for your training material), can you indicate technical terms on chart?

* chikonu pine green line plotted 26 candles back.
* TK It is just my acronym for tenken and kijun when referring to the combination.
* tenken The teal line
* kjun The light purple line.

image upload
I know you want to see if i know how you come to these? so i can do it myself

But you already explained it, so i am confused what should i say here :confused:

Yes, Saif. You are talking about chart S&R's, and you are right. What is even better and easily to spot by taking a quick look at a chart are respective swing highs and swing lows on a chart.

I pointed my arrow at 2 swing highs (1.3225 and 1.3164). One is more legitimate than the other. The one that seems less legitimate is the most legitimate, so it pays to pay attention, but it is not hard. The first arrow is pointing at a pinhead formation, and the 2nd is pointing at a swing high in a congestive area. Anytime there is a swing high in a largely congestive area is your S or R. The congestive area represents an area that is hear for price to plow through, so if you draw your horizontal line at that swing high at 1.3164, you can know that price will have a hard time breaking that area.

You are going to really like my S&R's once we get close to that area. They are mathematically, formula, solely based. There will be a WR around that 1.3164 area.

Another thing to watch for is that it was pretty much a straight line from 1.3164. That means it could be a strong move back to that area. On the way up, look for the kijun at 1.2761 to be very strong.

upload images
So that means sir a strong resistance created while bearish trending is a more important level to watch that a support being created and the getting toasted moving down ! and vice versa !

Re: Dija

This forecast also reminded me I need to update the miscellaneous S&R's. They might have to wait until circa 11:30 Sunday night IST.

12265 remains key support before we get a move further north towards 12619That area will be a decision point. A huge correction of the market should be forthcoming by mid-Feb. The 12619 level will yield containment before the correction begins or a huge breakaway further north. For now, it is total conjecture which way it will go.

Request to review on djia
Sir djia review requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2