Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny_cool

:p Very true aditya... abhi naya naya dekha to fata fat kuud ke answer de diya....next time will take care

One thing was really scaring me...the target i was showing :p :rofl:

Hi Sunny.... That's not a WW..... For a Bullish WW.... both 2-4 and 1-3-5 lines should be falling... and vice-versa for Bearish WW..... :)

EagleOne

.....wrong thread...........

:p Very true aditya... abhi naya naya dekha to fata fat kuud ke answer de diya....next time will take care

One thing was really scaring me...the target i was showing :p :rofl:
Koi baat nahi.... I have also committed these sort of mistakes a lot of times..... part and parcel of learning phase..... :)

Here's a manual on WW..... Should clear all the doubts about WW.... :)

Happy reading!!!!!

It seems to be Bullish Wolf wave formation......Need confirmation by breaking the TL & close abv the upper TL
The only thing that is not satisfying is the time period from point1 to 3 is not same for point 3 to 5

target can be line drawn by me as on the day ( apex of 1,3,5 and 2,4)

Sir also what does this daily and weekly chart tell you ? the apex scenario is formed . the 200 day SMA looks like a solid resistance the T/K has diverged on the weekly but it looks like it wants to head higher now to the weekly Span -B !

No sunny bro wolf wave is quite different this is a symmetrical triangle chart pattern you see where the apex is formed on the breakout A trend resumption is usually favoured :)

Nothing like a live example, so here we go. BTW, never mind the pitchforks on here. Kavima got inside my head, so I'm experimenting.

Notice where my stop is on the current trade on this pair. Look at the current candle, count 3 back, take your crosshair, and it lines up perfectly with the kijun level 3 candles back.

Even though my stop is being trailed with the hourly, I still don't see here all day and tick watch. When I go somewhere, then come back to my computer, I just update the trail. When the market slows down around 10:30 your time, I'll take the microscope and trail it with the 15-min. By then, I'm guaranteed profit.

image host

Sir I have been reading it now from days but can't get it 3 candle kinjun stop loss please explain might be very important to me as my priority analysis is ichimoku and I already told you I have difficulties at times to find stop losses !

The daily just popped out of the cloud, and the weekly still has room o move up and still be in the correction mode. There is little doubt the apex favors the bulls.

Sir also what does this daily and weekly chart tell you ? the apex scenario is formed . the 200 day SMA looks like a solid resistance the T/K has diverged on the weekly but it looks like it wants to head higher now to the weekly Span -B ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2