Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nzd/Cad - this was a little fishy but Please correct me if my ichimoku analysis went inaccurate somewhere First thing I would say sir is that the weekly bullish cloud Is a pure fresh cloud, it hasn't been touched since 12 weeks (it hasn't touched in mine LOL). the clouds is thick and warm and regarding the t/k the tenken has already made a crossover above the weekly flat kinjun OTT the chinkou is bullish . I presume this pair as it heads higher the weekly tenken will follow its tail and it would be a chase up by the kinjun as well. The pairs is looking to challenge the all time high ! Considering the momentum is highly overbought and still blasting of north we have an idea of How much in bulls it is. even the monthly's momentum being fine north the tenken is following the price action! the recent high was 0.8414 and that area is looking to get broken and heading towards to 0.87 area. Coming to the daily it is drifting away from the fresh cloud with the momentum being overbought and pointing down I can think of it moving east ward and let the price action to flirt with the fresh cloud ! I cannot possibly say at what level it could reverse or what might be the correction to the down but I can only think about the daily Tenken and kinjun and the daily and h4 trend line Combo to be the key support in 5 days the daily top cloud is going to rise creating new Support higher than the current level . Currently any break under the 0.7950 would change the north view but that is not going to happen in the next several days .

My data is not legible for the weekly and monthly TF's, so I'll need you to post a chart.
I know I've said this a lot, but the tenken and kijun following price action does not guarantee the market to keep going up. AMAF, that is the best way to think of the tenken and kijun in a sharp trend-- it only follows price action. Each time a new high is made in the trend, they both move up.
Look at the hourly. The last 2 candles have went south and both the tenken and kijun have leveled. The tenken will start to dip was .8317 is broken. Again, it is just a measure of the last 9 candles, high and low. The kijun is the last 26.

Nzd/Cad - this was a little fishy but Please correct me if my ichimoku analysis went inaccurate somewhere First thing I would say sir is that the weekly bullish cloud Is a pure fresh cloud, it hasn't been touched since 12 weeks (it hasn't touched in mine LOL). the clouds is thick and warm and regarding the t/k the tenken has already made a crossover above the weekly flat kinjun OTT the chinkou is bullish . I presume this pair as it heads higher the weekly tenken will follow its tail and it would be a chase up by the kinjun as well. The pairs is looking to challenge the all time high ! Considering the momentum is highly overbought and still blasting of north we have an idea of How much in bulls it is. even the monthly's momentum being fine north the tenken is following the price action! the recent high was 0.8414 and that area is looking to get broken and heading towards to 0.87 area. Coming to the daily it is drifting away from the fresh cloud with the momentum being overbought and pointing down I can think of it moving east ward and let the price action to flirt with the fresh cloud ! I cannot possibly say at what level it could reverse or what might be the correction to the down but I can only think about the daily Tenken and kinjun and the daily and h4 trend line Combo to be the key support in 5 days the daily top cloud is going to rise creating new Support higher than the current level . Currently any break under the 0.7950 would change the north view but that is not going to happen in the next several days .

" it hasn't been touched since 12 weeks (it hasn't touched in mine LOL)"
Pirate, I'm not sure we are looking at the same chart. The candle has not touched the cloud since the last 39 candles, and 44 if you exclude wick spikes.

"I presume this pair as it heads higher the weekly tenken will follow its tail and it would be a chase up by the kinjun as well."
When you say "presume", you're right. It would also be a correct assumption the tenken and kijun would follow. It has to. The question is, "At this level, will it?" There is nothing that says it has to.

"the recent high was 0.8414 and that area is looking to get broken and heading towards to 0.87 area."
If .8414 is broken, then it should be another sharp breakaway, but how did you come up with .87?

"I cannot possibly say at what level it could reverse or what might be the correction to the down"
It would be perilous to try and predict this market's reversal. It's been OB since the .7900's. It is making for an explosive reversal when it does. The daily altimeter says it is time to reverse.

As long as the all-time high is not touched, then it is safe to say the UP is over once the bottom of the weekly cloud at .7738 is touched. For now, there is too much solid S on all TF's.

BTW, when the bottom of the weekly cloud is touched that would be an effective 1-2-3, so the bottom would get taken out. If that happens, then we can start looking at projections, such as .6900.

Sir hello here is the weekly

monthly

Pirate, I'm not sure we are looking at the same chart. The candle has not touched the cloud since the last 39 candles, and 44 if you exclude wick spikes.
"Sir You know I cannot be bad in math that I cannot count the candles also LOL it was a typo I counted 42 candles "

When you say "presume", you're right. It would also be a correct assumption the tenken and kijun would follow. It has to. The question is, "At this level, will it?" There is nothing that says it has to.
I was reffering to the rising support it will have

"
if .8414 is broken, then it should be another sharp breakaway, but how did you come up with .87?
Sir 0.8670- 0.8670 It is the next level of equilibrium on the weekly kumo where price was highly consolidated It is a span-a/span B and kinjun leveled combo

It would be perilous to try and predict this market's reversal. It's been OB since the .7900's. It is making for an explosive reversal when it does. The daily altimeter says it is time to reverse.
YES SIR

As long as the all-time high is not touched, then it is safe to say the UP is over once the bottom of the weekly cloud at .7738 is touched. For now, there is too much solid S on all TF's.
Yes sir :)
BTW, when the bottom of the weekly cloud is touched that would be an effective 1-2-3, so the bottom would get taken out. If that happens, then we can start looking at projections, such as .6900.
Sir I said above that once the bottom of the daily cloud and top of the weekly cloud COMBO is penetrated the weekly bottom is the next level but sir wouldn't we have a explosive correction once it touches the weekly bottom ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2