Staring At Massive MTM Losses - What Should I do Now?

What Should I do Now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did nothing. I hit the REFRESH button many times to check the positions though!
I hope you are suitably refreshed (sobered) now :clap: :clap:

Aside : Since you did give a lot of screen time, what prevented you from selling those options and picking them up later ?? You may have made enough on 8 lots to add another one to your holdings. Maybe 15-20 points each.

All the "Gyanis" of the forum have given enough "Gyan" to agyani Smartcat :D. Now we leave him alone for taking his own decision and manage his position ...

Smart_trade

sanjosedesi

All the "Gyanis" of the forum have given enough "Gyan" to agyani Smartcat :D. Now we leave him alone for taking his own decision and manage his position ...

Smart_trade
Agree. But would still like to find out how this show ends ... edge of the seat material.

The markets are very negative today, signs are bad, but who knows what tomorrow brings.

EagleOne

Agree. But would still like to find out how this show ends ... edge of the seat material.

The markets are very negative today, signs are bad, but who knows what tomorrow brings.

SJD bhai, I know what you mean. The show has all the addictive ingredients of mind-numbing saas-bahoo soap opera. However, I agree with ST on this. Leave the guy alone. You know, I used to hear this proverb: ek anaar aur sau bimaar. But here it more like: ek bimaar aur sau anaar!.:lol:

BYW, I too am hoping and praying that all of Smartcat's options turn out to be a lottery tickets. But, hey, I believe in the maxim: hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Therefore, I am quite prepared to attend to their 'Bhog/Uthala/Chautha' cermony as well! :p :lol: :rofl:

smartcat

But, hey, I believe in the maxim: hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Therefore, I am quite prepared to attend to their 'Bhog/Uthala/Chautha' cermony as well! :p :lol: :rofl:[/B]
What a bunch of sadist comedians you all are! :rolleyes:

Cat, I have posted something that may gladden your heart. Take a look here.
Not bad! Even sharekhan thinks so - 5450 and 5630 are the "targets" apparently.

nara

Not to hijack Smartcat's thread, but my situation just got next door to his. I have nifty call 5500 @ 70. I don't have money left to average and would have wait and see

What a bunch of sadist comedians you all are! :rolleyes:

Yup.. straight comedy circus :D But I bet a lot of guys are simply delighted at your predicament, though they may show sympathy.

Not bad! Even sharekhan thinks so - 5450 and 5630 are the "targets" apparently.
Today Sharekhan is singing a different tune :)