Started Algo Trading - Daily Paper Trade updates

toughard

They have invested huge amount of money for Real time data, its not something like they get the feed from yahoo or google and put them into their server.

They have their own database, multiple servers. In fact, their simulation environment which is used for paper trading matches 99% with live environment.

Find the below the screenshot of NEST Terminal live quotes and Symphony's Paper Trading environment.

Dude, I wouldn't have spent so much money on developing an algo by signing up with Symphony, if the company was as cheap as you explained..

just don't go by the package or presentation pal....
just bcz MRP is more its not necessary that production cost is high...

BTW when I said they use google or yahoo feeds... what you mean by HUGE money for real time data? how much?

cubt buddy all the above set up systems with market simulators and other stuff will be ready in 90K max.... I contacted most of the empaneled members and their vendors a year back...

No company is cheap as we pay for their ideas not for its carriers...
thats why a LED TV/SMART PHONES are priced high (their manufacturing cost is 2-5% of MRP)
as all see 28000 phone will be bought back for 5000 its used or not.... 23000 one lose is technology cost...

to end this,
excel is just a canvas... strategy writing is an art.... so from where this word cheap is coming in to pic....

Last edited:

Cubt

Algo Trader
Day 4 - May 22 Results

Strategy 1:
Total Trades: 20

Total Profit- Rs. 98375.00

Winners: 17
Losers: 3

Returns: 8.2%

Strategy 2:

Total Profit- Rs. 72950.00

Winners: 11
Losers: 9

Returns: 6%

Cubt

Algo Trader
just don't go by the package or presentation pal....
just bcz MRP is more its not necessary that production cost is high...

BTW when I said they use google or yahoo feeds... what you mean by HUGE money for real time data? how much?

cubt buddy all the above set up systems with market simulators and other stuff will be ready in 90K max.... I contacted most of the empaneled members and their vendors a year back...

No company is cheap as we pay for their ideas not for its carriers...
thats why a LED TV/SMART PHONES are priced high (their manufacturing cost is 2-5% of MRP)
as all see 28000 phone will be bought back for 5000 its used or not.... 23000 one lose is technology cost...

to end this,
excel is just a canvas... strategy writing is an art.... so from where this word cheap is coming in to pic....
Yes, i got your point now. :thumb:

toughard

Day 4 - May 22 Results

Strategy 1:

Total Profit- Rs. 98375.00

Winners: 17
Losers: 3

Returns: 8.2%

Strategy 2:

Total Profit- Rs. 72950.00

Winners: 11
Losers: 9

Returns: 6%

Dear Cubt... looking the above data it look like HL nano trend following...
whats the Sharpe & K ratio at present??

I bought shares worth 98,700 something yesterday but i had exactly 99,000 in my dmat account. at that time it show me that my transaction was complete.

But today i received a mail with the summary saying my balance is negetive (because i forgot to account for brokage charges.)

What will happen to my order now, will it be cancelled or atleast it wil allow partial purchase?? My dmat account is with sbicapsec.

please Please Please reply!

Regards,

Ronak
PS: have no intentions of spamming here, but I am loosing my patience and desperately searching a solution for my situation, please help me out!

Last edited:
I bought shares worth 98,700 something yesterday but i had exactly 99,000 in my dmat account. at that time it show me that my transaction was complete.

But today i received a mail with the summary saying my balance is negetive (because i forgot to account for brokage charges.)

What will happen to my order now, will it be cancelled or atleast it wil allow partial purchase?? My dmat account is with sbicapsec.

please Please Please reply!

Regards,

Ronak
PS: have no intentions of spamming here, but I am loosing my patience and desperately searching a solution for my situation, please help me out!
Just pay the balance amount by tomorrow morning 10:00 and you will get your shares....

Smart_trade