Started Algo Trading - Daily Paper Trade updates

@ Smart_trade

Sir, Thank you very much for your reply, I bought the shares yesterday after 12pm. so If I pay tomorrow before 10am all that is due then I am good to go. (And the e-mail was received by me at 2pm today)

Please correct me If I have misunderstood.

Thanks again for your reply, I really appreciated It. :)

@ Smart_trade

Sir, Thank you very much for your reply, I bought the shares yesterday after 12pm. so If I pay tomorrow before 10am all that is due then I am good to go. (And the e-mail was received by me at 2pm today)

Please correct me If I have misunderstood.

Thanks again for your reply, I really appreciated It. :)
Yes , the pay-in for shares bought yesterday is at 10:45 tomorrow...so pay the balance amount before 10:00 and you are good to go...

Smart_trade

Hello Cubt,

I am also planning to go for the Symphony, already have the paper trade account which i got complimentary from Market call workshop.

I have 2 questions

1) Are you going for the VPS or it will run from your machine
2) Which data feed service are you using

Also had a discussion with Composite, they saying Dealership no more mandatory if single account, are you aware of this.

Regards

Cubt

Algo Trader
Hello Cubt,

I am also planning to go for the Symphony, already have the paper trade account which i got complimentary from Market call workshop.

I have 2 questions

1) Are you going for the VPS or it will run from your machine
2) Which data feed service are you using

Also had a discussion with Composite, they saying Dealership no more mandatory if single account, are you aware of this.

Regards
Vps, symphony will take care of Vps and data feed. I dont need to arrange that..

When I contacted composite, they said I neee to have Nism certification and authorised dealer account, now I have cleared Nism certification but composite person said as per latest regulations we neither need dealer account nor nism certification. However they said thy will officially get it confirmed in a weeks time.

Cubt

Algo Trader
@Cubt
what about impact cost /slippage ?
Simulated trading will not be able to provide that?
So profit will be less in live?
Best part about simulated trading with symphony is, its a exact ditto of live environment. So at whatever price its getting executed in paper trading, 99% chance is that the same would occur in live as well.

So paper trading profit/loss is including slippages.

bpr

Best part about simulated trading with symphony is, its a exact ditto of live environment. So at whatever price its getting executed in paper trading, 99% chance is that the same would occur in live as well.

So paper trading profit/loss is including slippages.
Generally all simulated environment can guarantee the limit order price but when it comes to SL orders they cannot guarantee the slippage and impact cost as the demo trade is never executed in real even though they uses the same live environment price feed, they can only guess but that will never be accurate. if they are claiming this then good but I am curious how they can achieve it.