Stocks for the long and short term portfolio

jamit_05

This forum is open to suggestions of Midcap Sized Companies.

Mid-Caps are very well positioned to give returns in multiples. Most of them have been around for a decade and are growing with fast pace. Only a handful of these stars will make it to the Large-Cap club.

So, post your best suggestions and I will contribute my research.

Regards,
Amit.

oilman5

Sorry to disturb you Jamit-o5,
sometimes back Ranbaxy risky trade I do(u know that was profitable).
recently I got from internal data ONGC may get good result in sept'13.(hints r crude realisation is higher, ongc requested ministry to maintain subsidy burden to 30% (instead of hike to 50% )-ministry recommends the same- based on this 2 matter, it may move upswing upto 300- upon result day in coming 2weeks. So u may utilise it.
General reminder-this potential trade has high probability, but if nifty correct by 200 pt ,then it may not happen
regards

HI Amit Sir currently studying about R-Media works Ltd, Anil Ambani is doing buy back during his right issue so i think it would be ri8 opportunity to buy this stock, he has increased his owner ship from 62.5 % to 73.5 in recent quarter. so stock has to become multi bagger in recent years in next 5-10 yr stock has to go at least 250-300 ,
what say sir? need your analysis.

Einstein

Rakesh Jhunjhun wala bought Dewan Housing Finance Corporation.

my valuations: 4.5/5 company, intrensic value around 380-440Rs. per share. good dividend paying company. only drawback is its from housing finance sector which itself is not a stable sector. but one can see this stock as a multibagger.

Einstein

HI Amit Sir currently studying about R-Media works Ltd, Anil Ambani is doing buy back during his right issue so i think it would be ri8 opportunity to buy this stock, he has increased his owner ship from 62.5 % to 73.5 in recent quarter. so stock has to become multi bagger in recent years in next 5-10 yr stock has to go at least 250-300 ,
what say sir? need your analysis.
brother don't be fooled by analyst cum actors on tv shows, its not a multibagger is a bad company. with negative networth. means if you owning its preffered shared and company goes bankrupt you won't even get even a penny after selling your useless assets.

debts increasing yoy, company making loss, company is out of cash and taking debt, their interest cover ratio is also negative, its next kingfisher in row so think twice before investing.

by the way I had done some work on reliance capital few months back it a company which invest into stock but the thing is all the company which I had came through it either making loss or is a bad investment.so try stay away from ADAG companies.

Last edited: