Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On - Chapter II

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajeabc

Anant sir,
Do you wait till the SL gets hit, in the cases where the Sell triggers where generated. For example take for the case of Educomp, where its still 7 rs left for SL to hit, but already its down 12%.

I understand the kind of strategy that one employs depends on person to person, but then i am just curious to know about your approach, where sell triggers are generated..

Thanks and regards
Saivenkat
Venkat ,
Previously Anant Sir was following strict stop loss , as I remember, but later he change his strategy little bit to protect profit , if there , and minimise loss in case of any new development in the stocks.

Anant sir,
Do you wait till the SL gets hit, in the cases where the Sell triggers where generated. For example take for the case of Educomp, where its still 7 rs left for SL to hit, but already its down 12%.
Thanks and regards
Saivenkat
Its already below 7 rs from stop loss.
It look like both SL is hit and SELL triggered, as Anant has updated EDUCOMP at both the places.

Anybody, correct me if I am misunderstanding.

Thanks,
Sameer

asnavale

Anant sir,

I understand the kind of strategy that one employs depends on person to person, but then i am just curious to know about your approach, where sell triggers are generated..

Thanks and regards
Saivenkat
Hi Venkat,

EDUCOMP was actually a safe entry only after it crossed 640. As it was moving up quite fast, it was expected to reach that level. So, the entry was a bit early in the HOPE that a little more profit would be there. But it failed to reach that level. When it slipped below the SL, there should have been an exit but as there was support at 540, I did not give the SL triggered call expecting it to bounce off from 540 and go up. But this also failed. Now the next support is around 440 and I feel it is too deep to hold the position. On 26-11-2010 a SELL is also triggered. Therefore, I have given the Sell call. This was one of such failures which some times happen when we take a risk of waiting a little more in the HOPE of turn around.

-Anant

columbus

krab

please anybody repuload the Anant sir's afl, both updater and singleMA, both are giving errors in Amibroker 5.30, it says missing buy/sell varable assignments

with advanced thanks

krab

Status
Not open for further replies.