Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Maheshaa,

I have some free time now.... so tell me what are your problem areas....I have already told you SBICAPSEC Brokerage is a rip off....so what are you going to do about that.... & most importantly.... What would be your Trading Capital....
& if you did any trading in the past.... want to know a gist of that....!!!

SG

Maheshaa,

I have some free time now.... so tell me what are your problem areas....I have already told you SBICAPSEC Brokerage is a rip off....so what are you going to do about that.... & most importantly.... What would be your Trading Capital....
& if you did any trading in the past.... want to know a gist of that....!!!

SG
SG,
sorry for sounding stupid, but please tell me how to load Nifty chart in MT4

SavantGarde

Hi Karan,

Chart Posted of Today and have some markings during the day while we were discussing.....

Can You elaborate on the discussion just looking at the chart without going back to refer to the post...:)

SG

SavantGarde

Sagar,

If it is GCI MT4, then click on the button 'Market Watch' 3rd from the left on top....

If Market watch is already open take the cursor on it Left click Mouse button and select 'Symbols'

The window that opens expand the rows and if NSE is in Grey then double click on it.... and small symbol on the left of it should turn Yellow... it means you have activated that particular symbol.... and you can add the chart from the + sign on top...

SG

Status
Not open for further replies.