Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Sagar you have to RIGHT click by keeping the cursor on the Market watch to open another window like the one I posted first....and once that window opens...you need to expand the Indexes and once you see all the Indexes you need to to Double Click to Activate it... and you will see the Little Dollar sign come alive in yellow from dull grey....

SG

This is what I get when I click symbols...sorry to disturb you this late..:(

Maheshaa,

I have some free time now.... so tell me what are your problem areas....I have already told you SBICAPSEC Brokerage is a rip off....so what are you going to do about that.... & most importantly.... What would be your Trading Capital....
& if you did any trading in the past.... want to know a gist of that....!!!

SG
my capital is very less coz of fear to invest (lack of knowledge)
i was investing 6k with exposure of 30k, lost 4.8k, i currently have 25k exposure with additional lean.

i came to know about sbi high brokerage very lately :(
atleast for 6 months i can't change from it. but surely i will jump to other.
i'm still abcd learner, but learnt a lot about inside market movements in this 5 months. At beginning i started with 6k, exposure upto 30k. i can invest more but need confidence by profit. i have never seen profit in my investment, but few times i had it, but i was expecting for more the market turned around and the same profit numbers when into negative valve in no time.

i last 3 months i have learnt about SMA, EMA, BB, RSI, WILLIAMR%, AND MACD ....... but only basics :annoyed:

i have lost most of my money in JPASSOCIATES, i was buying when everyone where shorting thinking this position will be bottom this happened when it fell from 72 to 67. this hard experience thought me what is short selling.

i will provide more info, which ever you want to know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.