Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to tell you all that what you call the BB,EMA/SMA and so on..are not basics, they are just indicators and have nothing to do with learning the basics of trading.

The basic of trading , most fundamental part(not Fundamental analysis). More basic than TA and FA is SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

Learn to see Supply and demand on charts. None of the indicators will teach you this.

Once you learn to see Supply and Demand on charts , then add indicators to help you make more informed decisions.

Please do not think that indicators are basics of TA and reading charts and that they can help you make trading decisions.

Good luck.
ho boy, i guess i was in the way of making my complication still more complicated.

i wonder TA is trading analysis and FA is fundamental analysis. but i don't know what they really are :annoyed:
supply and demand, ??? at what time range it has to be looked upon? 5 minutes, 30 minutes, few hour up trend and down trend, nifty up movement or down movement, that day's sentiment or nifty resistance and support, few month curve movement of that share or quarterly business & transactions of that company ? (instead of saying this thinks i would have said i don't know anything ? :eek: )

Savant Sir,

I am asking for your Guidance and what you are saying is worth, so from tomorrow I will start with 15 Min TF.
I hope I will be getting your Valuable Guidance in 15 Min TF Trading.
I would also request you to guide as how to Trade.

Thanks & Regards
Savant Sir,

Sorry, there was Net probelm at Night.
Sir, with 2 Lac capital how many Lots of Nifty you advice to Trade on15 MinTF

Thanks & Regards

SavantGarde

Hi Karan,

ONLY 1 lot of NF

You will discover the reason why.... We will start from tomorrow... then I will evaluate your progress and confidence after a week of trading... if satisfied.... Then you will be trading on your own....OK

SG

Savant Sir,

Sorry, there was Net probelm at Night.
Sir, with 2 Lac capital how many Lots of Nifty you advice to Trade on15 MinTF

Thanks & Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.