Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Maheshaa,

Do not think I am not thinking about you....just that 5k-8k is making me scratch my head.....Ok... from tomorrow... we trade... there is no teaching in the beginning.... let's build up the trading capital.... then you can adopt a simple strategy and trade on your own....& Don't you dare take my ID...Nomad is my ID...:)

SG

:lol: by the way i don't know what 4900 CE mean, or else i would have jumped into it :D
fed of being a nomad in traderji, not getting a proper station to improve my strategy, infact get one strategy :(

Maheshaa,

Do not think I am not thinking about you....just that 5k-8k is making me scratch my head.....Ok... from tomorrow... we trade... there is no teaching in the beginning.... let's build up the trading capital.... then you can adopt a simple strategy and trade on your own....& Don't you dare take my ID...Nomad is my ID...:)

SG
thanks a lot sirji, but my apologies, me and my family is leaving now for a function will be back tomorrow afternoon. i will make you notice my presence tomorrow, sirji.

i apologies for my situation sirji

SavantGarde

Hi Maheshaa,

For ID Change you will need to put a request to Traderji directly.... we as moderators are like Traffic Cops......we don't have all the privileges including Canging IDs....:)

By the way..Nomad...is not the exact ID of mine... it is Nomadous my email ID

SG

It is one of my favorite nicknames in online games long ago,

if it is possible can you change my nickname from maheshaa to "Golden claws"

Bigbear

Hi Savant,

why is shorting not allowed overnight in stocks in Indian markets??

Status
Not open for further replies.