Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Bigbear,

There is SLB (Stock Lending & Borrowing) mechanism for those who want to short the equities for overnight and longer...

At the NSE site... one can see on a daily basis what are the stocks that have been borrowed and the quantities....as well....:)

Aur Kuch Huzoor....:)

SG

Hi Savant,

why is shorting not allowed overnight in stocks in Indian markets??

khushi00

Hi
Savant sir,
may i have the privilege to learn something from a experienced person like u?
Just read this thread and ur trades are awesome
I started trading nifty around 70 days back and with some past experience i manage 20-50 points daily but ur confirmed levels attracted me to enter ur world(if u allow)
Now i wanna trade ur style!
Regards!

khushi00

Sir
i am holding a long today since 4760
if i am not disturbing u then where should i put today's target as i want to square off for today
and from tomorrow will start to follow u

SavantGarde

Hi Khushi,

There is no door to this thread....& It's a pleasure to see you here & Congratulations from All Of Us on the New Addition to your Family...!!!

You already have a robust system which is giving you & others consistent profit.... most things that I know so far is already scattered in various threads....if there is anything that I know which may help you better your performance....I will gladly share it with pleasure.....Do let me know where I might be able to contribute to the considerable knowledge that you already possess.

Please may I request to drop 'Sir' ...SG will be perfect...:)

Warm Regards As Always

SG

Hi
Savant sir,
I started trading nifty around 70 days back and with some past experience i manage 20-50 points daily but ur confirmed levels attracted me to enter ur world(if u allow)
Regards!

khushi00

Thanks a ton for such a cooperating attitude!
:thanx::thanx::thanx:

SavantGarde

Hi Khushi,

You are now really pulling my leg....anyways If I had a position and wanted to exit Intraday... I would look for what happens at the High already created and then how much time is left for the close of the market.... if the High is taken out would look at squaring off between 4817-4821 or if NF is struggling to cross 4813 anything above 4807 would be fine....:)

SG

Hi
Savant sir,
Regards!

khushi00

Hi Khushi,

You are now really pulling my leg....anyways If I had a position and wanted to exit Intraday... I would look for what happens at the High already created and then how much time is left for the close of the market.... if the High is taken out would look at squaring off between 4817-4821 or if NF is struggling to cross 4813 anything above 4807 would be fine....:)

SG
ok SG
put trgt at 4810
SL at 4785

Status
Not open for further replies.