Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGDIMES

So take positions countering what PCR reflects! :D
PCR is one of the many indicators to help option writers... Generally PCR remains greater than 1 in bull market and less than 1 in bear market... it's unreliable coming to the expiry week and when the LT trend changes... :)

LivetoTrade

PCR is one of the many indicators to help option writers... Generally PCR remains greater than 1 in bull market and less than 1 in bear market... it's unreliable coming to the expiry week and when the LT trend changes... :)
This is similar to what I have been thinking.

I have noticed a Long position in Future being hedged with Puts, so, PCR is higher when market moves upwards.

Hi

not sure if am posting in the correct thread

I am trying to learn about options and i have trading account with kotak

when i try to place order, in the option type i can only see CE or PE when i select any stock such as Axis or SBI.

From what i have learnt until now through internet or freinds, we cannot execute european options before expiry. does this mean there is no american options in indian market or in kotak.

i tried to verify this with the kotak customer care in vain, as they do not even know the difference between american and european options.

please help to clarify my confusion

:annoyed:

MurAtt

as they do not even know the difference between american and european options.

woh to khoon piney ka dhanda karte hai ... ab american ho ya european .. roz pet bharna chahiye
jaise hum trader logon ka hai ... long karo short karo hedge karo ya jo bhi .. account mein plus hona chahiye

On a more serious note ... if they don't know .. well then .. don't trade with those buggers .. come time, one day they may charge you in Euro (thats not a prob as its almost a gone currency now) OR USD (and that is at its peak right now :D) ....

Bhai .. Zerodha mein account khulao .... sasta .. sundar .. tikau

MurAtt

What he asked :-
From what i have learnt until now through internet or freinds, we cannot execute european options before expiry. does this mean there is no american options in indian market or in kotak.
And what you answered :-
Dear Friend,you can buy and sell those options any time (Generally you dont excercise your option during mid of month but you sell or buy the options..Forget about American and Europe lingo & excercise lingo.

In Plain language you can buy and sell at any point of time.

Tell me why I should not laugh

And yes .. before you even start shouting ... check my answer just 2/4 posts back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.