Sure Trade On Crude Inventories And Natural Gas Storage - Way To Be A Billionaire

"Better Try For Cash Trade, Because Cash Trade Doesn't Need Margin Only Your Capital Is Stop Loss. If You Dont Know Pm Me, Commission 0.2 Because No Margin Needed."

What is this??

How to do?? r u talking about NRML position??

Plz explain clearly above point.
Am Trading In A Company Called *** Where They Have An Separate Account With So Much Money Rs.999999999 (its GM Acc) & its not dabba trading as others said, They Are Legally Entering Ordering through Nest,but the thing is its not our acc its there acc thats it :) due to long time and profit making customer they allow me to do this :)

So Example : If U Buy Crude In MCX Through Acc it May Be 8k to 30k Margin , So If U Have 1 Lac 8K To 30K Will Be Deducted And Remain Will Be Your For Trading & That Too 75% to 85% RMS Will Cut Your Position, But

Now In Cash For Your 1 Lac , You Can Take Max 20 Crude,30 Natural Gas Not Even Single Penny Needed :) But Your Stop Loss Is Ur 1 Lac :)

Dear Mcxrocker,

Very glad to read the positive message from you. I am also from Chennai,
Vadapalani. I am eagerly awaiting your further updates in this regard.

Posting of e-mail id is is against the forum rules

Regards,

s.atharsh
chennai
I Will Help You :) Dont Worry :)

what is the use of giving calls?

in this short time who can follow your calls?

moreover there is high volatility at the time of data release,so it is not possible to follow your calls

it is better if you outline your strategy (if you want to share)

many people trade the inventory day

general rule is,if inventory comes more than the expected,go short and vice versa
refer the following thread
http://www.traderji.com/energy/9140...as-without-any-loss-no-ta-chart-required.html

Ha Ha Ha Sorry Am Not Here To Argue With You :) Time Answers You :)
After Inventory I Will Update On 8.02 , Go For It , 10000% Sure Profit :)

moreover there is high volatility at the time of data release,so it is not possible to follow your calls :lol::lol::lol:

Thinking Like This , You Are Missing Your Chances :) If U KNow Wats Going To Happen Then What About The Volatility Does You ?