Sure Trade On Crude Inventories And Natural Gas Storage - Way To Be A Billionaire

jetking

Sorry For Saying This :( If You Follow This Few Times You Will Make Money But Fortunately Not All Time :( So Guys Please Ignore This :( Many Times Actual In Red (-) Market Had Fallen Badly :( So Please Wait For My Post From Coming Wednesday & Thursday :) From This Time I Will Not Let You All Down ;)
bro,i did not mention that it is a good strategy and one should follow it,though,strategy only does not make money,far more importent is MM and trade handling

moreover this post was not against you so why to react like this?

traders come here to learn and share their ideas not for free calls,and moreover free lunch mostly cost them more than its price

for me the free call providers have only two purpose to fullfill,

1st,they are looking for customers

or

and 2nd is,to satisfy their EGO

but who am i to stop them ,

so carry on and enjoy

bro,i did not mention that it is a good strategy and one should follow it,though,strategy only does not make money,far more importent is MM and trade handling

moreover this post was not against you so why to react like this?

traders come here to learn and share their ideas not for free calls,and moreover free lunch mostly cost them more than its price

for me the free call providers have only two purpose to fullfill,

1st,they are looking for customers

or

and 2nd is,to satisfy their EGO

but who am i to stop them ,

so carry on and enjoy
Ok...First Of All Am Not Here To Grab Customers, Because Am Not A Broker :p Am Just A Sole Trader :) And Not For EGO AM Here.Am Here Because I Noticed Many People Doing Trade With Other Premium Calls,Other Expected Gambling Trades And Losing Money :( Which Maked Me Felt Bad And Am Always Trying To Help Others To Make Profits :)

My Knowledge :

1. Follow Technicals (Charts)
2. Learn Inventories,Storage (News)
3. Ignore Charts During Inventories (Only For 30 Mins)

When I Was Losing Money None Helped Me.So I Decided To Help Others :) That's It :) Chill Out :)

LME warehouse data n fluctuation in Base metals Price at MCX

hi every one,

I used to trade in commodity till 4 year back n I also used to take naked

positions as soon as LME warehouse data release daily at 01.30 PM (IST)

but u need a fast access to these data as price become a lot volatile at that

time , I m talking about-----Base Metals --Zinc , Lead , Tin and copper etc

I think it might be useful for u all

Mukul:thumb: