Sureshot

ashu1234

Hi,
Taiki dear, I'm just a normal person just like you, sir add mat karo bhai. :)
About the contract data before Jan 2013, Go to Bhavcopy-->bhavcopy commodities wise-->Archive bhav copy(commodity wise). You'll get every contract there.
And about trading current month active contract is the best contract to trade.

EagleOne

Crude ji neeche aa gaye, predictor bhai, jhaapad kha ke! :lol:
Aur dollar rupiye ki saari haddian todne ko vachan-badh lag raha hai. Bhikhari mulk mein paida hone koi toh faida hua! ha ha ha....!!!! :rofl:

Taiki

Hi,
Taiki dear, I'm just a normal person just like you, sir add mat karo bhai. :)
About the contract data before Jan 2013, Go to Bhavcopy-->bhavcopy commodities wise-->Archive bhav copy(commodity wise). You'll get every contract there.
And about trading current month active contract is the best contract to trade.
Thank you Ashu. And any suggestion on which product will be safe to start the commodity trade with ??

Taiki

Thank you Ashu. And any suggestion on which product will be safe to start the commodity trade with ??
Sorry, Got your answer. :)

ashu1234

Well with a bit of guidance and proper trade management(where to exit, take profit, take sl, partial profit booking etc.) silver mini, copper mini and crude would be good to study and trade in the beginning. I guess you have traded Nifty and you can apply similar technicals in above commodities.

mastermind007

Originally Posted by The Predictor
Bhaiyo ess 3rd may ki sell cal pe jisne kaam kia tha , please book profit at cmp...
From 217 to 211. . .jai ho. . .enjoy the profit rain.
'jab hum cal dete hai, tab tgt aate hai,sl ki m** ki ankh' hehe
Cheers,
What symbol is this exactly? On my screen I have two symbols. MNAG and MNAG# whose full names are shown as "MCX Natural Gas Continuous"
and "MCX Natural Gas Next". I want to be able to track your next call.

Taiki

Well with a bit of guidance and proper trade management(where to exit, take profit, take sl, partial profit booking etc.) silver mini, copper mini and crude would be good to study and trade in the beginning. I guess you have traded Nifty and you can apply similar technicals in above commodities.
Yes, Ashu, I am trading Nifty and other stocks from NSE. I downloaded the historical price for COPPER mini 28 JUN contract from 1st Jan 2013 to present. When i put them in my stock system, i got few false signal. May be it was moving sideways in Jan and Feb. Well I will be tracking it for next 3/4 months and will paper trade..

And i have few doubts here on lot size.

1. What constitutes the lots in commodity? like in stocks lets say 1 lot of SBIN means 125 shares, so here how the lot size of 1 lot copper mini is decided ?

2. Lets say i have bought 1 lot of copper mini, and the contract moved 1 point, so how much profit/loss i will make ??

3. What is the minimum capital needed to trade 1 lot of copper mini ?

Thank you for your advice and suggestions. I will check the Silver mini and crude as well along with copper.

Crude ji neeche aa gaye, predictor bhai, jhaapad kha ke! :lol:
Aur dollar rupiye ki saari haddian todne ko vachan-badh lag raha hai. Bhikhari mulk mein paida hone koi toh faida hua! ha ha ha....!!!! :rofl:
Hahahahaha bhai mujhe logo ka intrest nahi laga toh mene na aj crude pe call di na ng mein... Ajka din super duper hit tha.
Crude ki mast thukai hui i booked in profit, ng aj 219 pe short mara 215 cover. Dollar majboot hai but thats okay coz thn crude tuta , thas called index managment so its normal..

Kal saturday hai hahaha maaja aane walaa hai, du kya sureshot ? ? ;)

Gold/silver is good to start with. Rest whole como is dangerous!! Don't trade 'ng' by mistake without my call on your own.
And you just leave all this bhav and data, sab bakwas hai bhai.. Its pure saataaa!!
Just follow my next call, earn profit and be bindas.. =)