Sureshot

EagleOne

Great going, predictor bhai. Loved your trades. This week I started trading after a long break. No more useless indian stock market that runs on foolish policies of foolish govt which in turn runs the country on subsidies and NREGA - that means, our market is only fit for shorting. But the damn thing takes ages to move up to a level before presenting good opportunities to short. Saali na dhang se uppar hoti hai na niche, bas 3 saal se left-right kar rahi hai aur mere option buyer doston (TraderRavi ;) ) ko nanga kar rahi hai Nifty ke hamam mein :p . So I have decided to stick only to commodities from now on, particularly energy sector and my favourite, silver. I love commodity market because it is totally free from the local influence of idiots sitting in the parliament house - except of course, occasional loss due to devalution of rupee against dollar if positionally long. Did a couple of trades on Crude in last couple of days. If I had started a few days earlier, I could have caught its full move. Also missed the beautiful fall of NG. Few months back I made good money when it was coming down. Nothing falls better than NG, man. And you are right about its SLs. If they are like Nifty or BNF, they will all hit 100% of the times. And all these guys who are wondering about the logic behind your SLs are Maruti drivers of Nifty and other stocks. They will not understand how it is like to drive a Ferrari on a 6 lane highway! So don't even try to explain. You will waste your time.

Anyway, I am writing this post specially to say that please do not bother to respond to people who come on your thread and write useless crap. F--- them big time by just ignoring their posts. You know there is this very good trader Manish Damini who started a thread with good intentions just like you, and some of the resident TJ rats made his life hell. Eventually he gave up posting. Thing is, these rats are veilaa log who have nothing better to do but take muft ka bu*d-panga. Saale bajrang dal ke gundo jaise hain, koi kaam dhaam nahin bas ungal karne ke liye duniya mein saans le rahe hain. Responding to their posts is like aag mein ghee daalna. The best thing is, go to your user CP and edit your ignore list. Put their IDs there, save, and the problem solved. Na hoga baaans na bajegi baansuri.

Keep it up, bro. I will definitely be visiting your site on regular basis. I only hope that you would not spoil your thread with boring charts and other technical nonsense. Keep it simple. Give calls but no reasons. If a trader is good, he will look up at chart and find the reasons on his own.
Take care, bro.

Hahaha =)
Well said bro..
Aaj tak kabhi mene technical bakwas ya charts nahi dale uska reason yai hai that most of people won't get it coz agar sab ko he padhne aate toh sb TA hote haha ;)
Regarding ungli krna hahaha bhai hum toh wo hai jo pathar ko sona aur ungli ko fuul bana de , apne farak nahi padta but yeah! You are right if we dont get support toh maan nahi hota to post to do bhalai thats it... Par ap jaise bhai hai toh kya fikar.
Keep rocking.

Cheers,