Swing Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

winstonn

Hi raju,
am sorry for the fresh targets , please wait until fresh buy signal comes on way!!!!!

will be posting it.

Thanxs
winston

Hi mathew,

the following calls are flying

Aban off shore , Sesa Goa , Kpit , Shasun Chemicals , Media Video , Everest kanto , Aditya Birla Nuvo , Intofecent , Satyam ,

And if you have position in any of the stocks ,
use 5 and 13 moving average.
If 5 crosses over 13 , exit your position.

Thanxs.;)
Hi Winston,

If 5 day MA is greater than 13 day MA,is it not an uptrend?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
Srikanth

Last edited:
Hey guys don't exit KPIT, it has 1:1 bonus and split(FV 5 to FV 2)
on 11th January (Record date)
So hang on and enjoy the bull ride...

Is it ok to buy KPIT at current level? And can someone please recommend a book to help me understand swing trading? Regards.

Last edited:

winstonn

H all members,

i use moving averages to exit my positions.
If i am long , i wait for 5 EMA to cross 13 EMA from up to downside and
if i am short , i wait till 5 EMA cross 13 EMa from down to upside.

Ragarding KPIT and other stocks you can enter positions but , for now it will be termed as aggresive buyers. so use trailing Stops in place and go long.

Thanns
Winston

winstonn

Hi Sanju,

Swing Trading is Capitalising from the short movements in the market whether up or down.

It is based on pure technicals for entry , exit and target ....so it removes the fear of uncertainty of future . Loads of people fear when the markets are all time high , and time their entry , but then it becomes too late.

Swing trading is making profit from Pivot points ( short term high and short term low ).with good money management , you can take butter out of market consistently ( but hey!!!! remmember , all depends on your psychology to enter and exit the trade , only you are doing it and not the advisor )

Thanxs
Winston

Status
Not open for further replies.