Swing Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangarajan

Thank you Winstonn.
But what about the gaps in daily chart ,though not seen in the weekly.Invariably,i had seen the gap getting filled up,before the rally starts.(e.g.ICSA) Also,should we see the sensex movement also,before taking a position?Everybody talks of correction now.And yr target is for short term or long?What could be the S/L
ranga

winstonn

HI,

THE scrip is in downtrend and is about to face tremendous resistance at 30 to 31.
If fundamentals for this company change and it is able to take out 31 with good volumes , then fresh entry could be thought.:rolleyes:

But for , now avoid the stock.:eek:

thanxs
winston;)

Hi Winstonn

Being a late commer I read the complete thread today and studied all the calls mentiond here. Those are simply great!! Good work sir, Keep it up!
I would try catch a few ( those who are still near reco price) on monday.
However I have a few question that I need to get calrified. Please help!!
When you give the buy price, is it the closing price of the post date?
Or you say buy if price goes above that price?
Or one should wait for the price to come near your reco. value?
In spme of the calls closing price of the day and even after that are higher than the rec price, Should I go an get those.
Thanks a lot in advance!
ace

winstonn

hi people , trade these calls

Scrip Code Buy Target Stoploss Closing basis

Adani Enterprises 512599 230 260+ 215

Apollo Tyres 500877 350 396+ 337

ATFL 500215 87 100+ 82

Bajaj Auto 500490 2800 3100 2700

Bharti tele 532454 Above 750+ 620
closing basis

thanxs
winston;)

winstonn

Bhari tele buy only above 652 with stop at 620 closing basis and target of 750 levels.

Please remmember the resistance must be taken out and price must be above 652 on daily closing basis for a good buy.

thanxs

winstonn

hi ace,

analysis and real trading are two different concepts.
While trading we need to be act on stops quickly , but when it comes to buying , you must buy near reco price levels ( not exact reco price )so that you wont miss the opportunity. With your own technical knowledge you can refine your buying.

thanxs
winston.

Hi Winstonn,

Am new to this forum, this is my first post and seeing at ur swing trading calls, these are fabulous.

Ur comments on Deccan Aviation.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.