Swing Swing :) Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hari09omkar

What's bloody educational in "buy kpit 500"? :confused:
Look u guys have to be smart like me,ok? I found education in another post!
What a brain I have!
Educational is the thing that we have to keep our brain guessing about the exits....no stoploss....new education.

NJ:)

Look u guys have to be smart like me,ok? I found education in another post!
What a brain I have!
Educational is the thing that we have to keep our brain guessing about the exits....no stoploss....new education.

the answer to this question here is that i am taking the honour of making u exit to the given call.....i think trader knows best when to exit....nd only the person giving the call can tell u when to exit.............Stoploss.....is the main thing....i understand.....but booking the loss at the right time is the key to success......so if u wanna use ur mind to my calls....be my guest.....but if i understand my calls well enough....i'll try to make u exit nd reenter in other calls at the right time........

it'll b my duty to minimise ur losses.......nd maximise ur profits.......

it's just the beginning.......

DAY1.......

:)---)

Cactus

You are back........:confused:

I had given an advertisement in WANTED column........:D

Welcome back bro.:)

NJ Sir,

I am a new trader...
Its so good of you tp provide these tips here

These quantities you have mentioned, can I take these on a capital of Eighty thousand ?
My broker gives me 15 times margin.
Is it ok?

DAY 1

TRADES DONE TODAY......
BUY SASKEN COMM @ 134(EXITED @ 131)
BUY GLENMARK@710(HOLD)
BUY UNITECH@189(HOLD)
BUY CHAMBAL FERTILISERS@91(HOLD)
BUY KPIT INFOSYS@72(HOLD)

PRICE MENTIONED ARE THE CMP AT THE TIME CALL WAS GIVEN.....

THANX TO ALL THOSE WHO VIEWED MY CALLS.........

I WILL DEFINATELY MENTION THE PRICE NEXT TIME.....(actually i have the habbit of sharing calls in quantities with my group:D....but now i understand that i shud mention price...nd the qty b decided by u guyz........)

ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED......:)

inflation, rising crude oil prices, global economic slo dwn nd interest rate wil weigh down heavily on the market. We may have formed an immediate short term bottom..... yesterday's pull back may take Nifty to some higher ground but we are still not out of woods.

Let’s see how things shape up in coming weeks. We may have some wild swings. And its better to stay away from this choppiness and wait for another opportunity to go long nd hold our positions fr better profits......

now about my calls.....

1) we will nt hold any of the positions fr more than 3 days.......The main strategy is to ride a market swing of 2-3 days.......:cool:

2) Losses are inevitable in trading. The only way to deal with losses is – accept it! For ex. i give u a call nd and it goes into loss..... i will post a call for cutting losses. Do not hold to a losing position in the hope that it will become profitable someday.... Cut your losses immediately....

3) fr now we will swing swingg only........once we r out of the woods.....i will definately give calls fr 10-15 days.....

ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED..............

ALL ARE WELCOME TO SHARE THERE EXPERIENCES AND KNOWLEDGE.........:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.