Swing Swing :) Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gr8 humour
btw smelling u as ketan parekh;)
why prison???????????????:D
Since some people are reading too much into it, for the sake of clarity , i was just asking ratan, "what was keeping you away from posting for so long ? did you get into a prison or what ?". ratan understood that, some people are taking it literally. don't imagine / smell.

R

ratan jain

for buying the quantities mentioned minimum capital is 5 lacs.......u can purchase accordingly.........
Dont you think you should have mentioned the 5 lakh requirement BEFORE posting your esteemed tips ?

R

ratan jain

Since some people are reading too much into it, for the sake of clarity , i was just asking ratan, "what was keeping you away from posting for so long ? did you get into a prison or what ?". ratan understood that, some people are taking it literally. don't imagine / smell.
Thank God u clarified... i was getting private messages asking what i did to get into prison :)

I didnt know making a little bit of money was a crime :)

sure sir
i know it:)
regards

H

hari09omkar

Ok NJ,as u mentioned in ur pm "i wrongly copied frm my notepad file nd posted yesterday's data" and asked me to delete my post,I deleted my post...good that u editted ur post no.30.
Good luck.

U

uasish

Thank God u clarified... i was getting private messages asking what i did to get into prison :)

I didnt know making a little bit of money was a crime :)
No it definetly is not a Crime but to supress the Income & not paying Govt. Tax is Crime.Now as the episode has subsided from your next transaction take Hari's help he is a practising CA,you need not have to send those unaccounted money thru Hawala & reinvest thru FII PNotes.

What happened to the Billions you stashed away in Kuwait,thru Karthik,i guess they could not get those this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.