TARGET 100% PROFIT from 50k CAPITAL in a MONTH--TRADING DIARY CONTINUED

sach007

Impatient Trader
TOday till now no trades...

I have observed this many times that after such BIG UPMOVE day... next day is always consolidating... or Boring....

So from morning I was still looking for good chance to TRADE... got one -two .. but not entered ...

TOday till now no trades...

I have observed this many times that after such BIG UPMOVE day... next day is always consolidating... or Boring....

So from morning I was still looking for good chance to TRADE... got one -two .. but not entered ...
Also look ABB....and Siemens

TraderPRO

29 Trades 17 Success-- 12 Fail ---

Capital Now:-

70546.25 -500 -300= 69746.25 (Net Profit after deducting brokerage and Taxes.)

Percentage Gain:-

Till Now 39.49 % GAIN...

My Target is 100%.

Will achieve it.
One of the consistent successful traders.All the best sach Bond!! You are an inspiration to many.:thumb:

sach007

Impatient Trader
One of the consistent successful traders.All the best sach Bond!! You are an inspiration to many.:thumb:
Thanks a lot TraderPro for your appreciation. This appreciation motivates me to do more and improve more. I am trying to improve every day. Though one of the reason behind my SOME SUCCESS may be the SMALL STOPLOSS (with entry at right time) I am using.

Though I am still not able to trail the SL to the fullest when trade going in favor.

Also I don't know why but somehow my NIFTY FUTURE Trades (almost all) are failing. So I want to find out the reasons behind these FAILED Nifty trades.

Thanks and Regards

SACH