TARGET 100% PROFIT from 50k CAPITAL in a MONTH--TRADING DIARY CONTINUED

akhill

Thanks a lot TraderPro for your appreciation. This appreciation motivates me to do more and improve more. I am trying to improve every day. Though one of the reason behind my SOME SUCCESS may be the SMALL STOPLOSS (with entry at right time) I am using.

Though I am still not able to trail the SL to the fullest when trade going in favor.

Also I don't know why but somehow my NIFTY FUTURE Trades (almost all) are failing. So I want to find out the reasons behind these FAILED Nifty trades.

Thanks and Regards

SACH
If I may add,

Trading Nifty future is not similar to trading stocks. your psychology and attitude in handling nifty should be different than that of stocks.

Nifty is heavily volatile in comparison with stocks. high risk reward ratio is involved. Your stoploss should be much below your actual price.

Your profit targets need to be revisited every now and then, and you should be quick enough to scalp profits if you are an intraday trader. The quick response is what extra qualification required when trading nifty. Moreover, you should be able to have a wider stoploss and should be bold enough to take extra risk when compared to stocks.

in stocks, a 5 rupee or 10 rupee stoploss is more than enough, whereas in Nifty, the stop loss depends on the volatility factor of the day, pivot points nearby the entry price.

By pivot points, those pivot points can be derived either from daily/weekly/hourly/5 minute charts. So, first paper trade nifty with the sole objective of getting used to having a near-perfect stoploss, which will only come with experience. If you are trading nifty on a particular day, the previous day's homework on the charts should be substantial enough to justify your entries/exits/stoploss and everything. Just my 2 cents. :)

sach007

Impatient Trader
If I may add,

Trading Nifty future is not similar to trading stocks. your psychology and attitude in handling nifty should be different than that of stocks.

Nifty is heavily volatile in comparison with stocks. high risk reward ratio is involved. Your stoploss should be much below your actual price.

Your profit targets need to be revisited every now and then, and you should be quick enough to scalp profits if you are an intraday trader. The quick response is what extra qualification required when trading nifty. Moreover, you should be able to have a wider stoploss and should be bold enough to take extra risk when compared to stocks.

in stocks, a 5 rupee or 10 rupee stoploss is more than enough, whereas in Nifty, the stop loss depends on the volatility factor of the day, pivot points nearby the entry price.

By pivot points, those pivot points can be derived either from daily/weekly/hourly/5 minute charts. So, first paper trade nifty with the sole objective of getting used to having a near-perfect stoploss, which will only come with experience. If you are trading nifty on a particular day, the previous day's homework on the charts should be substantial enough to justify your entries/exits/stoploss and everything. Just my 2 cents. :)
Thanks a lot Akhil for your Detailed Suggestions.

I just want to say that ... and I have already traded this NIFTY Future Successfully previously before starting this thread here on Traderji.

And I have traded with same low SL's like I do in STOCK FUTURES... but I know where I am making mistakes... but somehow I am doing them again and again...

So I am trying to rectifying these mistakes.

Rather sometimes it has happened that even though my setup is not appeared or setup is on the way to appear and I taken trades in hurry.

Sometimes I have ignored some of my rules that paid me in terms of loss...

I will do it.... and also trade Nifty with same lower SL's that I do usually for STOCK FUT's...

I will do it.

Thanks again For Your Suggestions and Points you have put before me.

Thanks and Regards
SACH

TraderPRO

Thanks a lot TraderPro for your appreciation. This appreciation motivates me to do more and improve more. I am trying to improve every day. Though one of the reason behind my SOME SUCCESS may be the SMALL STOPLOSS (with entry at right time) I am using.

Though I am still not able to trail the SL to the fullest when trade going in favor.

Also I don't know why but somehow my NIFTY FUTURE Trades (almost all) are failing. So I want to find out the reasons behind these FAILED Nifty trades.

Thanks and Regards

SACH
IMO, it would be better to continue what you are good at and successful.Once you have an additional capital for Nifty alone,you could do that without fear factor.
I am not into Nifty now, but I agree with Akhil.:)