TARGET 100% PROFIT from 50k CAPITAL in a MONTH--TRADING DIARY CONTINUED

sach007

Impatient Trader
After these two TRADEs TODAY--

Trade 1 CLosed at COST PROFIT/LOSS 000

Trade 2 Profit Of 1000/-

33 Trades 21 Success-- 12 Fail ---

Capital Now:-

70746.25 + 1000-450 = 71096.25 /-(Net Capital after deducting brokerage and Taxes.)

Percentage Gain:-

Till Now 42.19 % GAIN...

My Target is 100%.

Will achieve it.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Dear Friends,

This Month I started my MISSION to MAKE 100% PROFIT EVERY Month and I started posting my TRADES and UPDATES (Most of them are POSTED realtime)

Today my one MONTH COMPLETED (It means I have finalized this month as NOVEMBER... though my TRADING STARTED at 5th NOV) and Some days I have not TRADED also.

I have decided TARGET of 100% for this MONTH....

But This Month ---

1. I Achieved 42.19% this MONTH AGAINST 100% which means I have NOT ACHIEVED my TARGET with SHORTFALL of 58% this MONTH. Which is VERY SAD FOR ME.

2. But one thing that Makes me Happy that I have done trades with CONSISTENCY and CONSISTENCY in PROFIT MAKING also.

3. I must also FEEL HAPPY for making 42% RETURNS in a MONTH. Which means if we trade with a PLAN and DISCIPLINE we can achieve success.

4. This Month there were many instances where I taken trades wrongly and MANY INSTANCES were there where I had not taken TRADE DESPITE of that SITUATION FULFILLING all my CRITERIA. So I have taken notice of it.

5. So AGAIN AIMING FOR 100 % RETURNS for DECEMBER MONTH. THE RACE STARTS on MONDAY.....

BE WITH ME..........:)

Last edited:

healthraj

Dear Friends,

This Month I started my MISSION to MAKE 100% PROFIT EVERY Month and I started posting my TRADES and UPDATES (Most of them are POSTED realtime)

Today my one MONTH COMPLETED (It means I have finalized this month as NOVEMBER... though my TRADING STARTED at 5th NOV) and Some days I have not TRADED also.

I have decided TARGET of 100% for this MONTH....

But This Month ---

1. I Achieved 42.19% this MONTH AGAINST 100% which means I have NOT ACHIEVED my TARGET with SHORTFALL of 58% this MONTH. Which is VERY SAD FOR ME.

2. But one thing that Makes me Happy that I have done trades with CONSISTENCY and CONSISTENCY in PROFIT MAKING also.

3. I must also FEEL HAPPY for making 42% RETURNS in a MONTH. Which means if we trade with a PLAN and DISCIPLINE we can achieve success.

4. This Month there were many instances where I taken trades wrongly and MANY INSTANCES were there where I had not taken TRADE DESPITE of that SITUATION FULFILLING all my CRITERIA. So I have taken notice of it.

5. So AGAIN AIMING FOR 100 % RETURNS for DECEMBER MONTH. THE ACE STARTS on MONDAY.....

BE WITH ME..........:)

Super. Keep it going... All the best:clap: Congratulations for such remarkable achievement. But I would say 40% is still a Great achievement. I know we have to set Himalayan goals to reach at least the downhill. But do not put too much pressure on you. I would say 50% itself should be a Great achievement for next month. Anyway it is just my opinion. One more thing. Keep the Profit. Start once again with 50K

sach007

Impatient Trader
Super. Keep it going... All the best:clap: Congratulations for such remarkable achievement. But I would say 40% is still a Great achievement. I know we have to set Himalayan goals to reach at least the downhill. But do not put too much pressure on you. I would say 50% itself should be a Great achievement for next month. Anyway it is just my opinion. One more thing. Keep the Profit. Start once again with 50K
Hi Raj,

Thanks a LOT for your COMMENTS. Your comments always motivates and gives me energy to do better.

Yes I also know and agree that 40% is also not a SMALL ACHIEVEMENT. And as you said is REALLY TRUE and FACT that we have to SET HIMALAYAN GOALS then only we can at least achieve PART of it.

Actually when I kept this 100% TGT, I thought that I can achieve by seeing everytime my analysis going right. But the thing is that as I said already in my previous comment that many things happened in real trading like..

1. Sometimes taking a trade even my setup has not come or doing early or late entries
2. Sometimes even after a GOOD setup not taken the trade (here manytimes emotions working)
3. Sometimes exiting early and booking less profits.(Rather Most of the TIMES)

So if I take all these things in CONSIDERATION then I may have reached I don't know about 100% but at least 60%-80%.

So this is the REASON I am again taking 100% as TARGET after analyzing my whole months trades.

And one more thing.. as you suggested --YES I am KEEPING PROFITS...I am withdrawing the profits every week.

And AGAIN STARTING WITH 50K.. this MONTH.

I am again thankful for your COMMENT, APPRECIATION, Suggestions...

Regards

SACH

Cubt

Algo Trader
Appreciate your consistency, Sach. Thats a very good work. Good luck for December trades...

good going brother with great consistancy.But in my opinion as you are doing profits... you should use your entire money as compounding helps in earning faster as said by warren buffet.and insted of keeping profits aside,strict money managenent is what you should concentrate on.and I am saying this to you bcoz we have seen that your system is working so it will help to earn faster.again this is my personal opinion and one more thing that i am not an experianced person.. so you might be right though......
Best Of Luck to you...

I have done some calculation... with this much profit every month you can make 34,15,062.49/- within a year and if you keep profit aside then with this profit % you can make 3,03,140/- within a year.
and yes i know everytime the profit will not be same...

Last edited: