Technical Charts by Economic Times [Advanced, Real-time, Free]

carnot11

Hello Prashant Bafna,

I came across this thread today and am amazed with the progress you have made, since the last time I used your website about 2-3 months ago.

Congratulations, and thank you for taking efforts to improve the user experience.

As you may be aware, many people (including me) depend on Google finance charts as a reliable and efficient free source of real time market data with charting capability. You will be a direct competition to Google finance charts, if you continue to improve.

Further Google finance is also used by many to import almost real time data into charting software like Amibroker and the improted data is consistent (meaning it does not change after market close or after back fill).

This makes Google finance charts and it's data very reliable (and it's almost real time).

Please go through Google finance charts, it will give you a picture of what consumers are looking for.

Thanks again and looking ahead for more improvements.

Enjoy,
CArnot

@timepass: you can simply move the chart a bit left , will check if we can move it around. Also do try using the full-screen mode.
Tried the full screen. Great, but it monopolizes the browser, and I have other tabs open.

How do I move it to left ? :confused: