The Best Trading System

What do you like or dislike on this thread?

• Like: Trading Theory, Psy Ops, Myth Busters

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Like: Trading Systems

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Like: Everything on this thread

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Dislike: Too much theory, not enough actionable items

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Dislike: Systems discussed are found as useless

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Dislike: Everything on this thread

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
I had stopped using RSI,MACD,stochastics,CCI etc years ago because either they are lagging or they are subjective(not objective enough to give a clear picture at times) and moreover they all derived from price. So you can call them all as first copy. When you can derive all information from price itself (the original) then why depend on derivatives (Copies). OBV is different as it is a derivative of Volumes. It helps to gauge price movement objectively which is easy to comprehend.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
I had stopped using RSI,MACD,stochastics,CCI etc years ago because either they are lagging or they are subjective(not objective enough to give a clear picture at times) and moreover they all derived from price. So you can call them all as first copy. When you can derive all information from price itself (the original) then why depend on derivatives (Copies). OBV is different as it is a derivative of Volumes. It helps to gauge price movement objectively which is easy to comprehend.
I reserve a little different opinion in this regard. On shorter TF, OBV is good. But if you are thinking on postional trades, these lagging indicators come really handy to get a weekly, daily pictures. As they say, there are lot of tools, we need to find where to use it. There are many systems even on shorter timeframe using these as well which perform nicely.

Tuna ji i will post a chart for one of my Positional trades based on my Parameters. It is of Bank Nifty where in i raked in more than 20000 points (yes you read that right) in 6 months without any risk at the end of the 1st day. I will post it if you allow me to do so as this is your thread.

Tuna

Sure, go ahead bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

And you dont need my permission to post anything on my thread. Anything that helps others can be posted by anyone. It is everyone's thread.

Tuna

20000 points in one trade lasting over 6 months, Christ !! So you rollover your position?

Tuna

I use 36EMA because it is between 20 (which gives too many whips) and 50 (which gives very late signals) The russian Grandmasters use this all the time.

Curious to know what are you doing. A chart a little bit of explanation will help.