The Best Trading System

What do you like or dislike on this thread?

• Like: Trading Theory, Psy Ops, Myth Busters

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Like: Trading Systems

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Like: Everything on this thread

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Dislike: Too much theory, not enough actionable items

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Dislike: Systems discussed are found as useless

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Dislike: Everything on this thread

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
This is a daily chart of Bank Nifty. I got a signal to go long on 2nd. of march at 15109.6 when price closed above the pink line(36EMA) marked by Green line on the chart. From that time price never closed below the pink line (That was my SL a close below 36EMA). In fact it touched it 4 times in the subsequent months where i added to my position. This trade is indicator free as you can observe just price and 36 EMA. The levels of add are shown at the right side of the horizontal lines. The plain vanilla thing was to buy a Bank Nifty future at all these levels and ride it but that would have resulted in a lot of money being blocked by way of margin with the broker. So i did what i have always been doing for my positional trades. Bought a call of strike price 100 points below the trigger price (thereby giving very less premium) and rolling them over at each expiry. I called it quits at 20000 levels which was enough for me. Now do the maths yourself. The beauty was the 1st call that i purchase of 15000 at around 150 which not only paid for itself but all the susequent adds.
Please explain how to take option position using above chart,and please throw some light on when to exit?
thanks

While rolling over you donot necessarily need to go for the same strike price. For example when i started i bought a current expiry call of 15000. If at expiry the price was say 16200 you could go for a 16000 or a 16100 strike call the next time. (The only consideration is that you pay very less premium in deep in the money calls) Giving 50 rupees above the future price would not hurt your bottomline by much. Because the 1st call of 15000 strike price would have become 1200 on expiry (Thus you would be in huge profits from the 1st expiry itself)

singsanjay09

Varun bro,if possible plz guide me to,how you set your 1mnt price chart and OBV chart in your Amibroker?,and what you see there to take intraday trades?

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
This is a daily chart of Bank Nifty. I got a signal to go long on 2nd. of march at 15109.6 when price closed above the pink line(36EMA) marked by Green line on the chart. From that time price never closed below the pink line (That was my SL a close below 36EMA). In fact it touched it 4 times in the subsequent months where i added to my position. This trade is indicator free as you can observe just price and 36 EMA. The levels of add are shown at the right side of the horizontal lines. The plain vanilla thing was to buy a Bank Nifty future at all these levels and ride it but that would have resulted in a lot of money being blocked by way of margin with the broker. So i did what i have always been doing for my positional trades. Bought a call of strike price 100 points below the trigger price (thereby giving very less premium) and rolling them over at each expiry. I called it quits at 20000 levels which was enough for me. Now do the maths yourself. The beauty was the 1st call that i purchase of 15000 at around 150 which not only paid for itself but all the susequent adds.
Nice, similar the Fool's system - My favourite which I explained earlier, with the exceptions, I miss the first crossover and then entry on pullback. I book profit on trend fatigue and wait for next pullbacks. I dont use adds.

My Trading Concept # 5

Nifty Positional System 1 : The Fool's System

I don’t know if anyone here uses this....

Srri ji i just explained in 1line. If you need any further clarifications just ask.
Bought a call of strike price 100 points below the trigger price (thereby giving very less premium) and rolling them over at each expiry. I called it quits at 20000 levels which was enough for me

considering banknifty to be at 17900 and above 36 ema,we receive a buy signal.
Then shall we buy call option of strike price 17800?
what should be next call option strike price? because at that point banknifty price moves higher.