The Crash( 17.5.2006) and FII activities since then

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

well all I can figure by the way the phoreners are pounding on cnbc about dooms day & on the other hand covering their shorts by playing with mob sentiment, the mob is having a jolly good time shorting & learning something new to talk about how smart they become, the mob is sure to get pounded with a heavy gap up & a record digit gain one of these days... its like how I said sell out at 11K even if you missed the 1.6K rally you would find prices now cheaper than 9K in many A group stocks... same applies now...what ever you buy today (8.6.6) even if the market tanks another 500 points tomo... you will get out with a profit within june... IMHO.... also a 4 days black candle has not occured since ages... but 5 days ??? naah

C

Czar

today at 5 am approx when nikkie opened the nomura guy was saying we are buying into asian markets... so the khel is in india we are selling & summadi mein buying...

pkjha30

nonstopkaran said:
i baught 40k shares last week but the average price now is 30k what shld i do hold r selllll
If you have doubts abt your purchases so early in your peiod of holdings it surely indicates non-conviction and buy on tips. Get out as soon as possible in next rally , may be today..
Get in only when you know what you are doing.

Pankaj:)

pkjha30

Hi

USA was in red and green.Europe reeling under red.China Indonesia were in green. Japan got pounded and nikkei was 1.67% in red.

A mixed trend.

Appears bears are having second thoughts. But the momentum is so great that it has taken all investors and punters alike by surprise.

Appears to drift down. In any case does not seem likely to have a great upmove. MF guys are running for covers. They are the fall guys.

FIIs are heavily into picking stocks at dirtcheap now that all are almost back to oct2005/Dec 2005 level. But indices are likely to correct upto 50% of total gain i.e.around 8650 level. My guess is based on the momentum of the crash and that world sentiments are so negative.

The only problem is , any upmove will be so sharp that reinvestment at cheap levels may not be possible. Well no advise even then.Wait and watch.

Keep money safe and sound and let the battle be decided first. War will continue and one day we too will have a great bear market but by then even beggers will have cell phones and farmers will be in swanky new merc.

karthikmarar

nonstopkaran said:
i baught 40k shares last week but the average price now is 30k what shld i do hold r selllll
No wonder you did not get stopped out, afterall you are nonstopkaran. :)

On the serious side, it all depends on what you are holding and what is the time frame you ahve in your mind. If they are penny stocks or small caps or even midcaps better to follow Pankaj's advice. If they are bluechips it is a different matter...

Karthik

pkjha30

karthikmarar said:

On the serious side, it all depends on what you are holding and what is the time frame you ahve in your mind. If they are penny stocks or small caps or even midcaps better to follow Pankaj's advice. If they are bluechips it is a different matter...

Karthik
Thanks Karthik for endorsing my views. It was purely from layman's perspective.But with knowledge acquired through Traderji.com and following the market. No expert in TA/FA, I Am.

As usual bears have become delicious for FIIs. Last drop os moneies is being squeezed out of Indian players so as to leave the field empty for free run.

We will see same volatile conditions for next week also. Indication of psychological builtup is not yet there. All targets are below 9000 for FROGs.FIIs are into buying mode. We will also get a chance. Should come by last week. So no need to get overjoyed by this upmove.

Wait and watch.

pkjha30

karthikmarar said:

Karthik
Thanks Karthik for endorsing my views. It was purely from layman's perspective.But with knowledge acquired through Traderji.com and following the market. No expert in TA/FA, I Am.

As usual bears have become delicious for FIIs. Last drop os moneies is being squeezed out of Indian players so as to leave the field empty for free run.

We will see same volatile conditions for next week also. Indication of psychological builtup is not yet there. All targets are below 9000 for FROGs.FIIs are into buying mode. We will also get a chance. Should come by next week. So no need to get overjoyed by this upmove.

Wait and watch.

Last edited:
C

Czar

Czar said:
well all I can figure by the way the phoreners are pounding on cnbc about dooms day & on the other hand covering their shorts by playing with mob sentiment, the mob is having a jolly good time shorting & learning something new to talk about how smart they become, the mob is sure to get pounded with a heavy gap up & a record digit gain one of these days... its like how I said sell out at 11K even if you missed the 1.6K rally you would find prices now cheaper than 9K in many A group stocks... same applies now...what ever you buy today (8.6.6) even if the market tanks another 500 points tomo... you will get out with a profit within june... IMHO.... also a 4 days black candle has not occured since ages... but 5 days ??? naah
how was my interpretation dada ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Equities 21